We are looking for a talented Sales Operations Coordinator to join our Revenue Operations team in Toronto or Burnaby. This position reports to the Manager of Sales Operations and plays a key supporting role for large, globally distributed teams.
What your team does
The Revenue Operations team has one job—to drive growth by accelerating our revenue-generating teams. We directly support our customer-facing teams in Sales and Customer Success, partnering closely with Marketing, Finance, Business Operations and other teams. Not only do we drive data that empowers insights and decision-making, but we also accelerate these teams through operational efficiency across the customer lifecycle.
Revenue Operations sits within our wider Business Operations department at Clio, which is focused on driving results for the company through strategic, operational, and data-driven improvements. Led by our Chief Operating Officer, Business Operations plays a key role in shaping Clio’s long-term strategy and solving complex questions and challenges, in partnership with executives and business leaders across the organization.
Who you are:
We are looking for an analytical thinker and creative problem solver with intermediate Salesforce experience. While your primary focus will be on enabling customer-facing teams like Sales and Customer Success, you should also be passionate about providing operational support across the business at Clio.
A day in the life might look like:
Reporting to the Manager of Sales Operations, this role will be responsible for providing our customer-facing teams with tactical Salesforce support that increases and maintains operational efficiency. This person will develop an in-depth understanding of sales processes and workflows that accelerate revenue growth. There will be many opportunities to use this expertise to consult with other teams and recommend incremental process improvements in Salesforce.
- Providing the day-to-day tactical support to our Sales organization, including onboarding and offboarding users, troubleshooting integrations, uploading and assigning leads, and managing pipelines
- Managing and prioritizing user requests via Salesforce Chatter or Slack, while cultivating a positive support experience.
- Partnering with the RevOps Systems team to resolve Salesforce issues and propose enhancements.
- Working with stakeholders to gather and analyze project requirements.
- Monitoring and ensuring a high level of data quality.
- Helping users develop or fine-tune reports to yield meaningful metrics.
- Liaising with Sales Leadership and Payroll to support commission calculations and reporting.
- Documenting sales workflows and standard operating procedures.
- Building training and documentation in coordination with the Sales Enablement team.
- Other duties as required including but not limited to cross-functional project work.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Working knowledge of Salesforce objects, relationships, and fields.
- Experience with Salesforce Reports and Dashboards
- Experience with sales operations tools— e.g. sales engagement software, calendar management/booking software, call recording systems.
- Salesforce Administrator experience preferred.
- Ability to navigate ambiguous situations and persevere to a solution or reasonable next step
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Be deeply data-driven and naturally curious about new improvements and ideas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A helper mindset - past experience in retail or customer service is a plus.
- Familiarity with marketing operations is a plus.
- High attention to detail.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers.