We are currently seeking a Lead Data Quality Analyst, Market Growth to join our Revenue Operations team in Burnaby, or Toronto.
What your team does:
The Revenue Operations Systems team has one job—to drive growth by accelerating our revenue-generating teams. We directly support our customer-facing teams in Sales and Customer Success, partnering closely with Marketing, Finance, Business Operations and other teams. Not only do we drive data that empowers insights and decision-making, but we also accelerate these teams through operational efficiency across the customer lifecycle.
Revenue Operations sits within our wider Business Operations department at Clio, which is focused on driving results for the company through strategic, operational, and data-driven improvements. Led by our Chief Operating Officer, Business Operations plays a key role in shaping Clio’s long-term strategy and solving complex questions and challenges, in partnership with executives and business leaders across the organization.
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone with a builder mentality, who understands the strategic value of high quality data, and enjoys the detailed tactical work required to get there. The right person will also have a general understanding of marketing and sales operations fundamentals. This role is a great fit for someone with the drive to make big, ongoing impacts on revenue.
A day in the life might look like:
Reporting directly to the Manager of Sales Operations, this role will be responsible for measuring, managing and continuously improving data quality in our CRM, Salesforce. This role will have a direct impact on the growth and penetration of Clio’s target market by elevating and accelerating initiatives run by our Sales and Marketing teams.
- Continually sourcing, cleansing, validation, and enrichment of data for demand generation initiatives executed by Marketing and outbound lead generation executed by Sales.
- Defining data governance rules and policies to standardize Salesforce record data and minimize risk of duplicate records.
- Owning tactics and strategies in Salesforce for 1. deduplication (identify, prevent, resolve) and 2. back-up (on-demand, on-going).
- Working closely with leaders in Marketing, Sales, Sales Enablement, and Systems to define standards and implement solutions to proactively manage and monitor our data quality against those standards.
- Owning the long-term strategy for monitoring data quality in Salesforce in collaboration with the Systems team.
- Ensuring adherence to prospecting regulations on obtaining and utilizing new data (e.g. TCPA, CASL, GDPR, etc.).
- Evaluating and recommending third-party tools.
- Communicating changes in a timely manner to all stakeholders.
- Being a champion of data integrity at Clio; educating stakeholders on its strategic value for their teams and functions.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Business Analytics, or relevant discipline.
- 2+ years of experience managing Salesforce data (cleansing, enrichment, and deduplication).
- Salesforce Admin certification is a nice-to-have.
- Working proficiency in SQL scripting/querying.
- Familiarity with BI tools e.g. Looker, Tableau.
- Familiarity with ETL (extract, transform, load) concepts and tools.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools and concepts
- An extremely detail-oriented mindset.
- A team player attitude and ability to collaborate with leadership and direct contributors across various functions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to tailor messaging for technical and non-technical audiences.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers