We are currently seeking an IT Specialist to join our IT team in Burnaby.
What your team does:
The IT team’s mission is foundational to how we get work done at Clio, our team has a meaningful and lasting impact. We’re focused on facilitating the best possible experience for our Clio talent, providing the right tools at the right time to further Clio’s mission of changing the practice of law, for good. Not only are we facilitating the best possible experience but we are moving past the traditional IT Services group “fighting fires”, we are always looking for ways to proactively automate and save our employees precious time. By supporting our internal customers, we find ways for employees to spend more time helping our Customers.
A day in the life might look like:
- Deliver world class IT support to #teamClio around the globe
- Help develop technical best practices and tailor adoption to meet end user needs
- Provide front line support for technical issues across our environment
- Onboard new Clions to our systems, applications and various technologies
- Maintain accurate inventory of all hardware through asset management tools
- Manage procurement and logistics of new hardware and software
- Assist in roll out of new projects to end users and relevant stakeholders
- Understand the importance of IT security protocols
- Research and evaluate new products, including both hardware and software
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships with departments
- Create documentation to help standardize processes within the IT Team
- Continually grow, learn, and share as we strive to push technical boundaries and #ThriveasTeamClio
- This position can be predominantly performed remotely although being able to come with short notice to our office will be needed
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Experience managing(or prioritizing) inbound tickets from submission to completion
- Strong ability to document troubleshooting steps and communicating solutions with end users
- Experience with JAMF and GSuite
- Knowledge of asset management and life cycle management
- Experience working in environments with 2500+ endpoints
- Broad knowledge of macOS, iOS, and Windows systems
- Familiarity with administering a large suite of SaaS tools including Slack, Zoom, Confluence, Microsoft Office, Adobe, 1Password, Salesforce
- A passion for supporting others and an inquisitive nature
- An interest in doing things creatively and collaboratively
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Managed small to medium sized projects
- Experience working with global offices and communicating abroad
- Experience with Identity and Access Management platforms such as Okta
- Ability to script in Ruby, Python or Bash
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a workplace that is distributed by design. This means that Clio offers employees more choice: the opportunity to work from one of our hub offices across Canada, remotely, or a combination of both. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology, and culture to ensure our team members are able to do their best work whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers