We are currently seeking a Technical Escalations Agent to join our Customer Support Team.
A day in the life might look like:
- Providing consultation to Support and Customer Success team members, in person and via slack, offering product and troubleshooting expertise to assist them with resolving customer issues;
- Offering outstanding support to Clio’s customer base as needed through phone, email and live chat;
- Serving as a coach to help our support agents better serve our clients;
- Managing escalated issues from users over phone, email and live chat with an eye to making the customer experience as effortless as possible while methodically troubleshooting their problems;
- Supporting and improving communication between the Customer Success and Product organizations in regards to customer issues, and serving as a strong customer advocate;
- Cultivating and maintaining positive professional relationships with Product Managers and Developers;
- During emergencies, serving as liaison between Support and Product to convey key updates;
- Assisting in ensuring complex subjects are accessible to other Clio team members, as well as customers, by adding to our KCS knowledge base, and running training sessions internally as needed;
- Contributing to personal and group projects to improve delivery and processes across the department;
- Other tasks and duties assigned by Customer Support leadership, as required.
- Are an excellent contributor who takes active ownership of both personal and team goals & KPI targets
- Are someone with a demonstrated ability to thrive in a high autonomy, high accountability environment. You’re always one to hold yourself and others accountable for successes and failures.
- Are a solid team team player who will always step in to help out wherever it’s needed, even if that’s not covered in this job description
- Are a committed coach & radically candid communicator who can collaborate effectively with Clions in all roles, levels, and departments
- Are a self-driven growth-minded individual with a demonstrated track record of taking initiative to grow your skills and learn new tech stacks.
- Are comfortable handling time-sensitive and emotionally charged customer escalations with confidence and empathy;
- Are a rational and critical thinker who seeks solutions to problems by seeking and alleviating root causes;
- Are an empathetic and humble team player who leads by example;
- Have strong communication skills and the desire to build high functioning relationships across Support, Customer Success, and the entire business
Serious bonus points if you:
- Are able to work set hours at any time between 5am-7pm as the Technical Escalations team looks to expand our “office hours”. (Note: you’ll have a set start & end time that will fall within those hours.)
- Are familiar with building a website or writing software (HTML/CSS);
- Are familiar with Microsoft products (especially O365).
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a workplace that is distributed by design. This means that Clio offers employees more choice: the opportunity to work from one of our hub offices across Canada, remotely, or a combination of both. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology, and culture to ensure our team members are able to do their best work whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers