We are currently seeking a VP, Customer Success to join our Customer Success team.
Our VP, Customer Success champions Clio’s #1 company value: Customer Success Comes First. Working closely with our CEO and executive team, the VP, Customer Success will design and deliver world-class customer experiences while also mentoring and rapidly growing our talented Customer Success team.
Who you are:
- Experienced leader with a proven track record of developing strategy and tactics which drive rapid growth, enhance performance, achieve a long-term vision, and maximize value for Clio.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate a vision and value proposition to the company, customers and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional analytical, strategic and critical thinking skills to drive the business’s strategy.
- Experience scaling a software company or business at a comparable stage to Clio
- Data orientation, with an understanding of SaaS metrics.
What you'll be doing:
- Scale a high performing and customer-obsessed team. Hire, coach, and retain the Customer Success leadership team.
- Provide exemplary functional leadership with a sense of focus and direction for all Customer Success activities. Partner with leadership across the business to drive value creation for our customers.
- Define and lead strategic initiatives for the customer success organization.
- Help identify, evaluate, test, track, and report on progress against key strategic priorities to enable growth. Push analytical rigour to measure effectiveness for Customer Success initiatives.
- Research and identify opportunities to better support our customers. Coordinate the design, development and execution of training solutions. Determining training and development priorities as a result of needs analysis, and acquiring or developing programs and resources to meet priority needs.
- Innovate Clio’s customer experience to create a customer evolution path.
- Drive growth in SaaS revenue expansion and Clio payments adoption and processing volume.
- Build out centres of subject matter excellence within CS to power customer evolution beyond Clio’s products.
- Own the definition of all process and knowledge/competency standards across the entire customer journey and ensure adherence to those standards.
- Work collaboratively with our Marketing, Sales and Product leaders to ensure a consistent customer/revenue growth strategy.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers