We are currently seeking Business Development Representatives to join our Sales team. This role can be performed from one of our Canadian offices, remotely, or a combination of both. Some exceptions may apply.
What your team does:
Our Business Development Representative team drives our outbound business development effort, from prospecting to closing the deal. They seek out new opportunities using data and technology to reinforce their tenacity and skill. We're selling the market leading solution for cloud-based Legal Practice Management and Legal CRM, helping lawyers make the move to the cloud.
Who you are:
We are looking for a person that thrives in a rapid-growth and high velocity environment. We are looking for dedicated and experienced sales professionals eager to take deals to close. Clio’s sales team is comprised of experienced leaders. We seek people who want to learn from the best and go above and beyond.
A day in the life might look like:
- Cold-call into identified target accounts within an assigned segment;
- Working and collaborating directly with our Account Executives;
- Create awareness of, boost interest in, and set up demonstrations of Clio's product;
- Build an understanding of the assigned territory/segment, develop unique solutions to prospects and create leads;
- Develop Sales skills through regular training and review cycles;
- Consult and adapt to varying customer requirements;
- Understand customers' practice areas, competitive differentiators, technical requirements, and demonstrate Clio's value proposition.
You may be fit for this role if you:
- 1-2 years of sales experience or transferable experience, including cold-calling;
- Knowledge and passion for technology and cloud-based products;
- A competitive mindset;
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Serious bonus points if you:
- Sales experience and training at a leading tech/IT company;
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a workplace that is distributed by design. This means that Clio offers employees more choice: the opportunity to work from one of our hub offices across Canada, remotely, or a combination of both. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology, and culture to ensure our team members are able to do their best work whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers