We are currently seeking a new Senior UX/UI Designer to join our Marketing team in Burnaby. This role can be performed from one of our Canadian offices, remotely across Canada, or a combination of both. Some exceptions may apply.
Who you are:
Reporting to the Creative Director, we are seeking a UX/UI designer to execute, facilitate, and analyze research and data – carrying the visual execution of Clio’s brand over our digital marketing.
We’re looking for someone with fantastic communication and collaboration skills to work closely with stakeholders. You should be well versed in information architecture and able to create designs that support usability and findability. You should be able to validate your UX decisions and see through the UI design as we launch the evolution of the Clio brand.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experiences, which makes your role extremely important for our growth and success as we scale.
A day in the life might look like:
- Identify and analyze opportunities to improve our existing website interface
- Present design solutions that solve user interface problems and communicate how the success will be measured against anticipated outcomes.
- Working with the Marketing Design and Marketing Operations team to develop interface specifications, brand guidelines and functionality documents.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Clio's business objectives, customers, prospects, product portfolio, and competition - by conducting or participating in relevant user research, competitive analysis, and other design thinking activities.
- Be a supporter, advisor and collaborator to the technology and creative team’s processes, being called upon to both enhance the design and satisfy functional requirements.
- Take data and learnings to improve performance of landing pages, forms, blogs, and the rest of our website to deliver more leads to sales.
You may be a fit for the role if you have:
- Ability to clearly rationalize changes and articulate decisions in both writing and in presentations through supporting research, testing data and best practice heuristics.
- Excellent multi-tasking, communication and prioritization skills.
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production.
- A strong portfolio of projects which demonstrate creative, user centered design solutions to moderately complex UX problems.
- Strong understanding of web technologies.
- Experience using Adobe XD or Figma.
- 5-7 years minimum experience working in a digital agency or as part of an in-house team.
If this is you, send us your portfolio and resume.
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a workplace that is distributed by design. This means that Clio offers employees more choice: the opportunity to work from one of our hub offices across Canada, remotely, or a combination of both. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology and culture to ensure our team members are able to do their best work whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers.