We are currently seeking a Partner Enablement Manager to join our Channel Development team in Toronto.
What your team does
The Channel team manages and expands the growth of Clio’s partner ecosystem. The team owns two partner portfolios at Clio: the Consultant program and the App Ecosystem.
Who you are
Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, you will be responsible for developing a scalable partner onboarding program that will guide partners through their journey with Clio. You will oversee partner training, certification, the success of partner led engagements, and the mobilization of partners that drive customer success and significant revenue for Clio.
A day in the life might look like
- Develop and facilitate partner training curriculum by function:
- Product training
- Sales training
- Clio service offerings
- Document and data migration
- Launch training
- Build skills based partner certification criteria and oversee the certification testing processes required to accredit partners for completing and maintaining their certification;
- Liaison between the partner ecosystem and Customer Success organization by owning the success of all partner led customer engagements;
- Support the recruitment of new partners by demonstrating how Clio will onboard them and support the development of a profitable Clio consulting practice;
- Conduct and participate in quarterly business reviews (QBR) with Partners to track progress, set goals and prioritize initiatives.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- 3+ years of experience working with channel partners in a high performing, SaaS environment;
- 5+ years of relevant customer-facing or partner-facing experience in customer success, corporate training or professional services;
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding team based targets;
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross functional teams and obtain support from different departments to invest in partner success;
- A metrics driven, data analytics and process mindset with the ability to build organizational capability to deliver predictable, repeatable and scalable partner program results;
- Self-starter with the ability to be self-managed and follow through with action plans;
- High degree of resourcefulness, adaptability with strong relationship building skills, with a proven reputation as a leader;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, LearnUpon or other LMS systems;
- Success in building a channel onboarding program that helped drive both customer success, and significant monthly recurring revenue to the business.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers