We are currently seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Product team in Dublin, Ireland. This role can be performed from our Dublin office, remotely across Ireland, or a combination of both.
Clio’s Dublin team drives our EMEA expansion and is home to product development, sales, marketing, and customer success. The team operates like a startup within a larger company, which means we experiment and blaze the trail for Clio in new markets around the world.
We are looking for someone who is interested in playing a critical role in a close-knit, supportive Product team as we strive to become a market leader. This team is focused on shaping the future product roadmap for international markets. Working as part of this team affords you the opportunity to own your projects from inception to deployment and becoming a subject matter expert to educate your peers and department.
Product at Clio:
Clio’s mission is to ‘transform the practice of law, for good.’ If you’re into ‘mission-driven’ product management this might be the place for you!
Our market opportunity is rare in its scale and powered by a strong business model, Silicon Valley based investors and advisors, and a product management team which is global and world-class (if we do say so ourselves)! Clio is growing rapidly with massive growth opportunities for Product Managers.
Speaking of Product at Clio… we’ve worked hard to develop an excellent product management culture with empowered PMs who are highly regarded and influential within the organization.Our team is composed of seasoned professionals from a diverse set of product backgrounds. Clio invests heavily in developing Product Managers, growing leaders and in the broader Product communities in which we operate.
We pride ourselves on being ‘human and high performing’ and creating a workplace where you can be challenged, supported and bring your whole self to work.
What you'll be doing:
Reporting to our Director of Product in Canada, and working closely with our General Manager in Dublin, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in playing a critical role in a close-knit team as we strive to become the market leader internationally.
- As a Senior Product Manager and in conjunction with your Engineering and Design counterparts (your triad) you will own and drive successful outcomes in your product area which sits within the Manage portfolio and reports to the Director. With this ownership and autonomy comes accountability for the output and outcomes in your product area.
Strategy and Prioritization
- You will drive customer and market research, identify opportunities and determine priorities that help Clio best deliver on our annual OKRs and long term mission.
Market and Customer Understanding
- We truly believe that the success of our customers comes first so expectations for Product Managers to be the expert on the user is high. As such, constant communication with customers, (existing, churned and prospect) as well as a deep understanding of the markets in which we operate will be expected. This will be complemented by deep quantitative data to complete the customer picture.
What you should have:
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team without ego;
- Experience using data to inform decisions without succumbing to analysis paralysis;
- The ability to thrive and deliver while navigating chaos and ambiguity;
- Genuine ability to put yourself in our customers’ shoes and operate from a place of empathy;
- Enthusiasm to learn a new, complex domain and the humility to ask for help when needed;
- A track record of delivering important, strategic initiatives;
- Demonstrable experience defining success metrics for your products/features and managing against them;
- Selecting and using appropriate decision frameworks to prioritize;
- A significant number of failures under your belt, the learnings of which you can bring to Clio.
Serious bonus points if you:
- Demonstrable experience self-serving answers, insights and data from a variety of data analytics tools.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices.
In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time ($250M), and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
Here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark;
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you, with the support of your leaders;
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending;
- A pension matching program;
- Regular Zoom chats, virtual coffees and lunches with team activities;
- A monthly wellness stipend;
- A work from home stipend to optimize your remote workspace;
- Stock options.