Who you are:
We are looking for a high output, innovative, go-getter to join our Account Builder team. You not only have the motivation and drive to execute, but also the desire to deliver a positive back-end customer onboarding experience. This includes setting our customers up for success long-term, and delivering value as you work through cases. This role is ideal for anyone looking to kick start their career in the SaaS industry.
What your team does:
- Work closely with our Customer Onboarding Specialists to ensure value creation throughout the onboarding experience for our customers;
- Set up a customer’s forms and documents within Clio Grow;
- Work independently to manage multiple customer cases simultaneously with strict observance of associated tasks and deadlines (defined by department);
- Convert customer’s intake forms into Clio Grow’s form builder;
- Transpose and format client’s retainers and fee agreements into Clio Grow’s document editor;
- Customize customer’s Clio Grow dashboard;
- Advise appropriate departments on any Clio Grow technical issues;
- Collaborate with Product and Design teams about potential Clio Grow enhancements;
- Be confident, articulate, and sensitive to the needs of customers and internal partners;
- Gain a deep understanding of, and staying up to date with, the Clio product and common workflows;
- Bring innovation to the role through continuously looking for process and technology improvements to enhance the customer’s journey and automate the function of the role;
- Create articles to expand Knowledge-Centered Service available internally and externally;
- Other duties as required.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have a positive attitude and team player mentality;
- Are a self-motivator with a knack for repetitive administrative tasks;
- Have Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask;
- Have the ability to take direction with a sense of urgency;
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Are available to be flexible with your work hours to support high volume peaks if needed.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- 1+ years of experience in a Customer Success, Support or Professional Services environment;
- Experience with Salesforce, Trello, GSuite, ABBYY FineReader Online LibreOffice;
- Experience working with API-driven applications;
- Interest in joining a dynamic, high growth, and fast-moving Saas company.
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a workplace that is distributed by design. This means that Clio offers employees more choice: the opportunity to work from one of our hub offices across Canada, remotely, or a combination of both. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology, and culture to ensure our team members are able to do their best work whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers