We are currently seeking Sales Account Representatives to join our Sales team. This role can be performed from one of our Canadian offices, remotely, or a combination of both. Some exceptions may apply.
What your team does:
Our Account Representative team drives our outbound full sales cycle revenue efforts, from prospecting to close. They seek out and identify new opportunities across multiple segments utilizing various prospecting methods, sales acumen, data, and technology. With our mission to transform the legal experience for all, we're helping firms implement the industry leading cloud-based Practice Management Solution. With Clio, our firms can manage their practice more effectively from anywhere so that they can focus on what matters most, their clients.
Who you are:
We are looking for a self-starter that thrives in a rapid-growth and high velocity environment. This person is an experienced sales professional with a demonstrated track record of success. Highly organized and technically strong, the ideal candidate will be confident, articulate, and sensitive to the needs of the customers. Clio’s sales team is composed of experienced leaders and we seek people who want to learn from the best and go above and beyond.
A day in the life might look like:
- Prospecting and cold-calling firms, as well as re-engaging past prospects to generate awareness of Clio's product.
- Responsible for full sales cycle which includes prospecting, generating opportunities, booking and running demonstrations, and closing the account;
- Forecasting, Pipeline Management & Funnel Health;
- Developing your sales skills through frequent 1:1’s and group trainings;
- Keeping the energy up and a positive attitude engaged among your team;
- Responsible for keeping up to date with new Product features and updates.
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience, including cold-calling
- Experience with transactional sales;
- Knowledge and passion for technology and cloud-based products;
- A competitive mindset;
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Sales experience and training at a leading tech/IT company;
- SaaS experience in B2B environments
- Full sales cycle experience
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a workplace that is distributed by design. This means that Clio offers employees more choice: the opportunity to work from one of our hub offices across Canada, remotely, or a combination of both. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology, and culture to ensure our team members are able to do their best work whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career, but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers.