We are currently seeking a Talent Sourcer, with experience in Engineering and Product recruitment, to join our Talent Acquisition team. This role can be performed from one of our Canadian offices, remotely across Canada, or a combination of both.
What your team does:
Our Talent Acquisition team drives headcount growth across all departments at Clio. They partner with leaders and teams across the business to understand hiring needs and gaps, and drive impactful recruitment strategies.
Who you are:
We’re looking for a curious sourcer with an appetite to seek out the best and brightest talent for our internal teams at Clio. The successful applicant will thrive in a rapid-growth, high-velocity environment, and someone who lives and breathes their values.
A day in the life might look like:
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective and scalable sourcing strategies to attract the best talent across Clio offices;
- Approach passive candidates through effective sourcing techniques;
- Build and work a network of passive candidates and establish touch point strategies using automation software and/or a CRM;
- Conduct market research and adjust strategy as market forces require;
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company;
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, events as needed.
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Demonstrated sourcing/recruiting experience, ideally with a focus on technical recruitment OR transferable research and analysis experience in another role;
- Experience in a rapid-growth or otherwise high-velocity environment;
- A track record of success delivering to meeting search metrics;
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools;
- Experience with lead generation using groups, communities, niche websites, and other creative ways to build candidate pipeline;
- Experience working with a modern ATS and CRM systems, or similar tools;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple searches and projects.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Exposure running international talent searches;
- Experience working with a recruiting CRM.
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a workplace that is distributed by design. This means that Clio offers employees more choice: the opportunity to work from one of our hub offices across Canada, remotely, or a combination of both. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology, and culture to ensure our team members are able to do their best work whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers