We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our People Team. This role can be performed from one of our Canadian offices, remotely across Canada, or a combination of both.
What your team does:
Our Talent Acquisition team drives headcount growth across all departments. They partner with leaders and teams across the business to understand needs and gaps, and drive impactful recruitment strategies. This is a junior position on our Talent Acquisition team.
A day in the life might look like:
- Schedule candidate interviews with speed and efficiency.
- Spend time sourcing and nurturing candidates through passive channels, with a particular focus on helping fill our pipelines with top tier and diverse talent.
- Host candidates onsite (or currently, remotely) and provide a best in class candidate experience.
- Help develop and improve our back-end recruitment processes: maintain the data integrity of our ATS (Greenhouse) and our hiring tracking tools.
- Provide administrative support, such as conducting employee reference and background checks, and managing pre-boarding, and more.
- Provide logistical, tactical and coordination support for hiring events.
- Build strong partnerships with our Talent Acquisition team and hiring partners, helping to cultivate a collaborative approach to recruitment.
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Above all, passion and a willingness to learn.
- Obsessive attention to detail, with finely tuned organizational skills.
- Relevant experience in HR or a related field.
- Experience using a modern ATS, CRM or comparable software tools.
- Experience with GSuite (Gmail, Google Drive and Google Calendars).
- The ability to work independently on a wide range of projects.
- The ability to quickly establish and maintain strong working partnerships.
- Hustle and humility. Leave your ego at the door and be prepared to join a fast-moving and collaborative team.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience with BambooHR, Greenhouse, JIRA or LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Experience in the recruitment field.
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a workplace that is distributed by design. This means that Clio offers employees more choice: the opportunity to work from one of our hub offices across Canada, remotely, or a combination of both. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology, and culture to ensure our team members are able to do their best work whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers