We are currently seeking a Customer Support Specialist to join our Support Team in Burnaby.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
Who you are:
- Proud of your ability to connect with a wide range of people and love working with customers of all skill levels and personality types;
- Excited about finding new and complex problems to solve;
- Patient, compassionate and understanding.
- Naturally curious and strive to continuously improve and learn;
- Thrive at multitasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment;
- Tech-savvy and excited to dive into learning new platforms;
- A skilled writer, able to write in a professional tone with little to no grammatical or spelling errors;
- A strong verbal communicator, able to express yourself in a clear, concise, and empathetic manner;
- Self-driven and willing to take initiative to grow your skills;
- Fun, outgoing, and engaging - and love to work as a cohesive team.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll join our Customer Support Team handling a high volume of inbound requests by phone, chat, and email with an eye to making the customer experience as effortless as possible;
- Advocate for the value Clio provides and become an expert in all of Clio’s features and functionality;
- Methodically troubleshoot technical product issues, reproduce and coordinate resolution with our Technical Escalations, Product and Customer Success teams;
- Confidently answer questions asked, provide advice, training solutions and proactively solve the customers next challenge to help them get the most out of working with Clio;
- Add to our knowledge base, consistently check for quality, and coach our users in the usage of self-serve resources;
- Capture feedback on the product for use by our Product team;
- Contribute to personal and group projects to improve service delivery and processes across the department.
Serious bonus points if you:
- Have customer focus at your core and are eager to make a career out of helping clients be successful;
- Have experience working with web-based/SaaS applications;
- Are familiar with Zendesk or similar CRM software;
- Are familiar with Legal or other professional service industries;
- Are open to working evening and night shifts.
- Are proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office;
- Are proficient in Windows and/or Mac operating environments.
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.