We are currently seeking a Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer Support Team in Burnaby.
A day in the life might look like:
- You'll join our Customer Support Team handling a high volume of inbound requests by phone, chat, and email with an eye to making the customer experience as effortless as possible;
- Advocating for the value Clio provides and become an expert in all of Clio’s features and functionality;
- Methodically troubleshooting technical product issues, reproducing and coordinating resolutions with our Technical Escalations, Product and Customer Success teams;
- Confidently answering questions asked, providing advice, training solutions and proactively solving the customers next challenge to help them get the most out of working with Clio;
- Adding to our knowledge base, consistently checking for quality, and coaching our users in the usage of self-serve resources;
- Capturing feedback on the product for use by our Product team;
- Contributing to personal and group projects to improve service delivery and processes across the department.
Serious bonus points if you:
- Have customer focus at your core and are eager to make a career out of helping clients be successful;
- Have experience working with web-based/SaaS applications;
- Are familiar with Zendesk or similar CRM software;
- Are familiar with Legal or other professional service industries;
- Are open to working evening and night shifts.
- Are proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office;
- Are proficient in Windows and/or Mac operating environments.
You might be a fit for this role if you:
- Are proud of your ability to connect with a wide range of people and love working with customers of all skill levels and personality types;
- Are excited about finding new and complex problems to solve;
- Are patient, compassionate and understanding.
- Are naturally curious and strive to continuously improve and learn;
- Thrive at multitasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment;
- Are tech-savvy and excited to dive into learning new platforms;
- Are a skilled writer, able to write in a professional tone with little to no grammatical or spelling errors;
- Are a strong verbal communicator, able to express yourself in a clear, concise, and empathetic manner;
- Are self-driven and willing to take initiative to grow your skills;
- Are fun, outgoing, and engaging - and love to work as a cohesive team.
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a workplace that is distributed by design. This means that Clio offers employees more choice: the opportunity to work from one of our hub offices across Canada, remotely, or a combination of both. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology, and culture to ensure our team members are able to do their best work whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers