We are seeking an experienced and innovative product marketing leader to join our team and support Clio’s rapid expansion, helping evolve our offering beyond our core products and move up-market in the legal vertical.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for setting our global product marketing strategy, leading an exceptionally talented and fast-growing team, and linking customer needs to go-to-market strategy, product positioning and pricing across the organization. You will be an expert in understanding our customer and market, and build stories to help us engage current and future customers for long-term success, all while creating demand in the market and differentiating us from the competition. Your impact will touch all parts of the company and help us fuel our growth as the market leader in this space.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead a team of high-performing product marketers, supporting their development and helping them build their careers, while also driving the core initiatives and priorities within the demands of a high-growth company.
- Guide the positioning of Clio’s products to fuel adoption of new products and features and help customers achieve success.
- Partner closely with Product Management to understand the product strategy and develop top-line customer narratives and compelling customer stories.
- Collaborate with business operations + sales leadership to deliver company-wide enablement strategies.
- Lead pricing and packaging initiatives for new customer segments, products, plans and cross-portfolio packages.
- Be part of the transformation of an industry and see your work directly impact access to justice.
Who you are:
- 10+ years experience delivering compelling product marketing results, ideally with experience in a high growth SaaS company.
- 5+ years managing a team including hiring, inspiring and leading within a fast-paced marketing organization.
- Experience developing go-to-market plans and with clear data-driven results.
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally across product, sales and training teams.
- An understanding of pricing for SaaS and proven experience leading pricing and packaging strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a dynamic environment and balance multiple priorities
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a Distributed by Design workplace, which means a workplace that is built around you. This means that Clio offers employees the opportunity to work from one of our offices or in a distributed manner across Canada. At Clio, distributed working has been built into our culture from day one, with teams (and, at times, founders) distributed across provinces and time zones. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology and culture to ensure our team members are set up to succeed no matter where they live in Canada. We want all team members to feel like they're able to do their best work here, and we're committed to supporting that whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers.