We are currently seeking a Brand Designer to join our marketing design team in Burnaby or Toronto.
As we evolve the Clio brand we’re seeking a Brand Designer with an eagerness to drive lasting change to a rapidly growing organization and take our internal design and communications to the next level through our internal brand.
Clio is hyper-focused on becoming one of the most human, diverse and high-performing teams in the world. That means we work hard and dedicate ourselves to making sure our Team Clio thrives as we scale. We’re looking for someone who takes people and culture seriously, someone who thrives in a rapid-growth, high-velocity environment, and someone who lives and breathes their values and can translate this to impactful design that connects Clio employees to our mission and values.
This role will focus on conceptualization, prototyping, production and quality assurance to final launch. The candidate will also engage in project management, vendor liaison and work with peers within Clio in the Office of the CEO and People team including Talent Acquisition, Employee Experience, and Talent Acceleration.
What you’ll be doing:
- Seek out new and creative ways to design engaging material for our employees including: stationary, swag, events, office branding, internal communications, and company wide templates.
- Support the design needs for our communications including thought leadership presentations, townhalls, webinars and more.
- Producing attractive and effective designs for digital and physical media
- Supporting the internal design needs of Clio
- Developing materials and graphics for a wide variety of uses and formats
- Supporting a variety of design and branding needs such as employee events, general and manager onboarding programs, company wide communications, talent resources, employee templates, editing photography, and much more!
What we are looking for:
Reporting to the Creative Director, we are seeking a Brand Designer to carry the visual execution of Clio’s brand over every employee touch point enabling Clio employees to understand and share the idea behind our brand. The successful candidate will join a fun and fast-paced in-house creative team at Clio that is collaborative and eagerly evolving the Clio brand.
What you have:
- Excellent multi-tasking, communication and prioritization skills are key.
- 3-5 years creative industry experience
- Experience with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Serious bonus points for After Effects, Premier Pro, or Lightroom
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency regardless of project size
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
If this is you, send us your portfolio and resume.
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a workplace that is distributed by design. This means that Clio offers employees more choice: the opportunity to work from one of our hub offices across Canada, remotely, or a combination of both. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology, and culture to ensure our team members are able to do their best work whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers