We are currently seeking a Group Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing team in Burnaby, Calgary or Toronto.
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead a team of product marketing managers for one of our flagship product portfolios? Our Product Marketing Team is expanding quickly and we are seeking a Group Product Marketing Manager to lead the go-to-market efforts to drive awareness and adoption of Clio’s flagship product portfolio, Manage. This includes positioning and messaging, product launches, competitive intelligence, market research, sales enablement and other initiatives that push our brand and business forward. If you are someone who loves data and loves making the sophisticated simple as well as a deep technical aptitude and a love for facetime with customers, this is the role for you.
This is a high-impact, strategic role and you’ll be part of a team that values excellence and initiative, loves testing, and cares about results. Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact, and you will be supported along your career journey to take chances and grow into the professional you desire to be.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the Manage product portfolio. Lead the conception, development of go-to-market (GTM) strategies for the Manage product portfolio to drive product growth and adoption;
- Lead the overall strategy and execution plan for PMM-led corporate initiatives within the Manage portfolio;
- Define success criteria and measure the impact of Product Marketing efforts in your product portfolio;
- Manage a team of high-performing Product Marketers;
- Play a pivotal role in developing a compelling narrative and value proposition for the Manage portfolio;
- Collaborate with Customer Insights, Marketing, Sales and other cross-functional teams to champion and execute competitive intelligence, market research, sales enablement and buyer persona initiatives;
- Define, monitor, and maintain Clio’s competitive position and conduct deep dives on key competitors and adjacent solutions to accelerate our product development and innovation;
- Use customer and market insights to deliver meaningful and distill feedback from customers and partners to identify new market opportunities, serving as the voice of the customer to our Product and Engineering teams;
- Build experiments, by developing clear hypotheses, running A/B in-market tests, using data analytics to interpret test results, rolling out test wins, and implementing improvements to drive results;
Who you are:
You will have a strong understanding of SaaS-based solutions and product marketing best practices and have a passion for technology. Working closely with the Marketing, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success teams, you are comfortable in a rapidly growing environment that demands a combination of technical product knowledge, exceptional storytelling and positioning skills, and the ability to interface at multiple levels and across multiple functions in the organization.
- 8+ years of experience leading complex marketing strategy development and cross-functional execution in a B2B SaaS environment.
- 5+ years of relevant experience within a product marketing or technical marketing role.
- Experience managing a team of Product Marketers.
- A proven track record of writing performance-driven product marketing plans that translate into measurable adoption results.
- Considerable experience influencing cross-functional stakeholders at the senior leadership level.
- Adaptable and can deal with ambiguity and changing (& growing) priorities, with an eye for prioritization.
- Experience targeting multiple segments, and comfortable with forecasting and attribution across campaigns and initiatives.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent relationship-building skills and a strong positive attitude.
If you are a self-starter with excellent communication skills and a passion to help translate technical concepts into concise benefits customers and prospective customers value, you will thrive at Clio.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers.