Our Marketing Team is expanding quickly and we are seeking a Manager, Marketing Operations to provide leadership and guidance on scalable marketing processes that ensure best practices on marketing automation, lead lifecycle management, segmentation, and project management. You will own monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives. You’ll be working with a team that values excellence and initiative. Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact, and you will be supported with a full tech stack and the infrastructure of an outstanding team. You will manage a team of Senior Marketing Automation and Operations Specialists who will be able to support you in executing email marketing campaigns.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, including campaign architecture, segmentation, lead scoring, lead nurturing, data quality, and reporting.
- Strategize and implement a sophisticated nurturing engine tailored to different segments of the funnel.
- Measure and communicate the impact of all marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop testing frameworks for continuous optimization of click-through and conversion rates in emails and landing pages.
- Strategize to build and maintenance a library of Clio landing pages in Marketo and Unbounce.
- Diligently manage and maintain the sync between SFDC and Marketo—ensuring high data quality, expedited lead flow, and proper campaign tracking, in collaboration with the Business Operations team.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on project management processes and administer our project management tool, Wrike.
- Administer a full marketing tech stack, including Marketo, Siftrock, Unbounce, Litmus, and Wrike.
- Lead and recommend improvements to existing systems and processes to support the marketing team by identifying new ways to build, score and nurture the lead pipeline and support the growth of the business.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Run data audits to identify trends and results as they apply to specific campaigns, projects or clients and compile detailed reporting of observations, findings, and recommendations.
- A learner first.
- Data-driven with a passion for sales and marketing alignment, process efficiency, and continuous improvement.
- Organized, and passionate about marketing automation.
- A planner and a thinker helping the team think through the campaigns and prioritize
- Experienced in executing automated marketing campaigns.
- Comfortable working independently, but are a team player and want what’s best for the company.
- Able to excel in fast-paced work environments and juggle multiple deadlines.
- Obsessed with results invested in helping Clio win.
You jump to the front of the line if you have:
- SaaS/tech experience
- Certification in both Salesforce and Marketo
If you are a data-driven marketer who is accountable for their goals and known for advanced marketing automation and project management skills, strong execution, and a positive attitude, you will thrive at Clio.
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a Distributed by Design workplace, which means a workplace that is built around you. This means that Clio offers employees the opportunity to work from one of our offices or in a distributed manner across Canada. At Clio, distributed working has been built into our culture from day one, with teams (and, at times, founders) distributed across provinces and time zones. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology and culture to ensure our team members are set up to succeed no matter where they live in Canada. We want all team members to feel like they're able to do their best work here, and we're committed to supporting that whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We consider ourselves to be high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career, but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you from a location of choice.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, RRSP matching, parental leave options, WFH allowance and education spending.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that building a diverse team and an inclusive workplace is our moral imperative and that different ways of thinking, more innovation and challenging each other more will result in a higher-performing team. We encourage all candidates to apply.