We are currently seeking a Coordinator to join the Office of the CEO in our Burnaby office.
Reporting to the Manager of the Office of the CEO, the Coordinator will work closely with the Executive Team to provide administrative assistance and operational support for the business.
The Office of the CEO is a highly agile, collaborative team with a swiss-army knife skill set. Working alongside CEO Jack Newton, our team translates high-level vision into reality. Collaborating cross-functionally with all departments, our dedicated squad is entrusted to execute with velocity on high-stakes projects that serve our company mission to transform the practice of law, for good. At the center of all company activity, this team works to facilitate conversations, remove roadblocks, and help coordinate the Executive’s time to drive the growth of the business. This team has a deep knowledge of each department, works closely with senior leadership, drives cross-company collaborative projects, and manages high-profile events including the Clio Cloud Conference.
Who you are
We are seeking an entrepreneurial individual who has a customer service mindset and exceptional administrative and communication skills. In addition to being highly organized, detail-oriented, and deadline driven, you thrive in a high velocity, technology-centric environment. You are a natural community builder and consummate people-person. Key to your success, you are able to excel in a dynamic environment with multiple priorities. You are able to occasionally travel and like to laugh. A lot.
What you’ll be doing
- Coordinating schedules, appointments, reservations, travel arrangements, team events, and other administrative tasks as requested, for the Executive Team;
- Arranging meetings and taking notes for the senior management team and wider company;
- Coordinating communications and liaising directly with external partners and vendors;
- Reviewing, routing, and responding to correspondence, on behalf of Executives;
- Contributing to the planning, organization, and execution of special projects - including high-profile international events;
- Facilitating internal documentation, knowledge management, and communications;
- Acting as an exemplar of Clio’s values and culture, serving as an ambassador for the Executive team, both internally and externally;
- Traveling for events and meetings on behalf of the Company, as required;
- Maintaining strict confidentiality with respect to all communications and documents.
What you should have
- A minimum of 2 years experience working as an executive assistant or office administrator;
- 2-4 years of experience working in a customer facing or hospitality role;
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills, even under pressure;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Resourceful, independent, and deadline-oriented mindset;
- Proficiency in Mac operating environments, Microsoft Office Suite, Slack, and Google Apps;
- A high level of comfort with new technologies and tools.
Serious bonus points if you have
- Accounts payable experience or familiarity with foundational accounting concepts;
- Strong public speaking experience;
- Experience using Salesforce.com;
- The perfect gif for every occasion.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career, but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers