We are currently seeking a Team Lead, Migrations and Data Processing to join our Customer Enablement team in Burnaby.
The Migrations and Data Processing team at Clio, as part of our Customer Success Department, play a critical role helping new customers bring their most valuable practice information with them from their old systems. This can range from exporting data, processing data and importing data. Extract, transition, and load are terms often used by the team. This team is a key part of our customer onboarding function at Clio and works closely with our training and onboarding team striving to offer the most effortless experience possible to our customers.
There are lots of opportunities for both process and tooling improvements. We assist customers directly and indirectly by supporting our Customer Enablement team and working with our Product team to automate the right parts of this process for our customers. Our current team is a motivated, smart bunch eager to make an impact with our customers and the overall team operations. We have the support of a great Product team and we are positioned to make big strides through 2020 and beyond.
Reporting into the Director, Customer Enablement, we are looking for a positive, solutions-focused leader with a can-do attitude. A leader who can champion the customer across the organisation and influence change in a positive and motivating manner. An innovator, a builder and a coach who will work with this team and cross-functionally for the benefit of our customers.
Who you are:
- A leader, a coach, a person with high standards and superior customer service skills
- A communicator who is radically candid and can express themselves in a clear, concise, and empathetic manner
- Driven to help customers succeed, especially when the situation gets challenging.
- Good technical capability and an appetite for continuous learning and self-improvement
- Someone with strong time management skills, and the ability to multitask
- Someone who can lead by example with patience, understanding, and compassion
- Ability to exercise strong judgment, tact, and discretion, and can be entrusted with confidential information
What you'll be doing:
- Live and role model the Clio company Core Values
- Build a Data Migrations and Processing team that provides effortless transitions into Clio for our new customers
- Assist in implementing and then analyzing key metrics and other performance indicators and delivers strategies to improve service levels
- Assist in implementing pro services mentality
- Motivate, engage and recognise team members
- Conduct regular 1:1’s, team meetings and coaching sessions
- Own initiatives around departmental and cross-departmental improvements
- Drive projects for the betterment of the customer, team, and company
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Enablement to ensure customers receive a successful and effortless data migration experience
- Ensure high levels of coaching, the correct processes and the pursuit of an effortless customer experience
- Drive usage of our KCS Knowledgebase
- Help drive the overall flow of exports, data transformations and imports, from various source programs into Clio. Ranging from low to high complexity, driving efficiencies wherever possible.
- Provide superb customer service throughout the data migration process as measured by Csat surveys.
- At times, manage multiple client cases at a time with strict observance of associated tasks and deadlines
- Partner with other members of the Migrations and Data Processing team to develop processes around the design, development, and testing of data transformation, extraction, and other migration activities
- Handle escalated customer complaints and concerns, and help the team identify root causes to reduce escalations.
- Work with the Director of Customer Enablement to propose and develop solutions/strategies around creating an effortless experience for our customers
- Gain a deep understanding of and staying up to date with the Clio product and common workflows
- 2+ years leadership experience
- 2-3 years of experience with data migration/transformation
- Expertise with CSV, JSON and SQL databases
- Intermediate to advanced experience in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Customer/Technical Service/Support experience
- Ability to write and speak English fluently
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Expertise with Python and Rails
- Previous experience with legal industry or legal technology services
- Experience working with API-driven applications
- Tier 2 or 3 Customer or Technical Support experience
- Proven track record in a dynamic startup environment
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a workplace that is distributed by design. This means that Clio offers employees more choice: the opportunity to work from one of our hub offices across Canada, remotely, or a combination of both. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology, and culture to ensure our team members are able to do their best work whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers.