We are currently seeking a Sales Operations Manager to join our Business Operations team in Toronto or Vancouver.
Our BizOps team, led by our Chief Operations Officer, is responsible for providing data insights on all aspects of our business practices. They use data to identify opportunities for process improvement and challenge us to a different thinking level. In 2017, this team was recognized as Team of the Year by BC Tech Association at the Technology Impact Awards.
Who you are:
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Sales Operation leader that is passionate about accelerating our sales team with the tools, data, skills and processes they need to do their best work. Reporting to the Senior Director of Revenue Operations and working closely with our SVP of Sales, broader sales leadership team and an array of stakeholders from across the business, you will lead the charge when it comes to business process innovation, systems design, and enablement for our revenue-generating teams (Sales, Marketing and Customer Success).
What you’ll be doing
- Deeply analysing our data to make recommendations on how to optimize our revenue performance while reducing our cost of sales;
- Providing reports, dashboards and other intelligence essential to the sales organization using our BI tool (Looker) and Salesforce.com;
- Managing, mentoring and developing Clio’s Sales Operations team;
- Building trust with stakeholders using curiosity and empathy;
- Acting as a dedicated partner to our SVP sales and the broader sales and account management leadership team;
- Managing a Sales Operations roadmap and business requirements to enable our strategic plan;
- Accelerating our performance and revenue growth by enabling our sales team with insights, planning, forecasting and strategic input on a proactive basis;
- Assisting with attainment planning including sales incentive analysis, segmentation strategy and goal-setting;
- Ensuring a high level of data quality;
- Contributing to a data-driven culture by supporting discussions with data and disseminating best practices;
- Providing tactical support to partner teams, including training, tools help and operational reporting;
- Acting as a key accelerator to growth by helping teams operate smarter, faster and more effectively.
You should have:
- Undergraduate or graduate education in business, stats, economics or a relevant discipline;
- 4+ years experience as a sales operations leader, preferably in a high-growth technology or SaaS environment;
- Extensive experience with Business Intelligence tools, such as Looker
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com and other inside sales technologies and productivity tools;
- Deep understanding of leading and developing Sales Ops team models and functions, including salesforce management & performance, analytics, forecasting, incentives and attainment planning;
- Strong leader with a natural eye for spotting and developing talent;
- Deeply data-driven, naturally curious, and passionate about building data-driven organizations;
- Ability to negotiate priorities and set expectations with senior-level stakeholders;
- A deep analytical thinker and problem solver;
- Strong focus on strategic thinking and analytical problem solving;
- Meticulously organized and task-driven;
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communicator;
- Self-motivated, independent, and deadline-oriented.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all. We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture. At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers