We are currently seeking a Demand Generation Manager to join our Growth Marketing team in Toronto, Burnaby, or Calgary.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 500 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. In September 2019, Clio raised $250M USD in one of the largest growth stage technology investments in Canadian history.
The marketing team is the primary driver of Clio’s revenue machine. We’re seeking an experienced Demand Generation Manager with a proven track record of strategizing, implementing, and executing data-driven marketing programs that attract more engaged customers.
You will be responsible for developing and driving the marketing programs for a major segment of small and mid-sized law firms in North America. To be effective in this role, you will need to collaborate with key stakeholders in the marketing and sales organization in order to develop and execute a plan for Clio to achieve its ambitious revenue targets.
You’ll be part of a team that values excellence and initiative, loves experimentation, and cares about results. Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact, and you will be supported with best-in class technology, large budgets, and an outstanding team to support you. You will be a strategic thinker and planner with exceptional execution skills. Strong communication skills, creativity, and an analytical mindset are essential for your success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build Clio’s growth strategy, identifying marketing opportunities that can be optimized to unlock exponential growth;
- Analyze all aspects of Clio’s marketing funnel and identify the largest areas of improvement and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities;
- Introduce demand campaigns that bring our story to life for prospects;
- Partner closely with the marketing, sales, and revenue operations teams to monitor metrics, gather feedback, and achieve results, adjusting programs as needed to meet goals;
- Maintain scalable end-to-end programs, designed with specific goals based on the business segment.
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced, demand generation focused marketing organization;
- Excellent analytical skills and experience measuring data-driven marketing programs;
- Ability to plan, organize, and execute multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting deadlines;
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills;
- Superior marketing skills across multiple paid and organic channels;
- Proficient understanding of the B2B sales funnel with a focus on driving leads and opportunities;
- Willingness to be a team player, a mentor, and a coach.
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a workplace that is distributed by design. This means that Clio offers employees more choice: the opportunity to work from one of our hub offices across Canada, remotely, or a combination of both. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology, and culture to ensure our team members are able to do their best work whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers.