We are currently seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team in Burnaby or Calgary.
Our Marketing Team is expanding quickly and we are seeking a Product Marketing Manager. You will lead the go-to-market efforts to drive awareness and adoption of Clio’s products and features, including positioning and messaging, product launches, competitive intelligence, market research, sales enablement and other initiatives that push our brand and business forward. If you are someone who loves data and loves making the sophisticated simple as well as a deep technical aptitude and a love for facetime with customers, this is the role for you.
You’ll be part of a team that values excellence and initiative, loves testing, and cares about results. Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact, and you will be supported along your career journey to take chances and grow into the professional you desire to be.
Who you are:
You will have a good understanding of SaaS-based solutions best practices, product marketing and have a passion for technology. Working closely with the Marketing, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success teams, you are comfortable in a rapidly growing environment that demands a combination of technical product knowledge, exceptional storytelling and positioning skills, and the ability to interface at multiple levels and across multiple functions in the organization.
- Combined 3+ years of relevant experience within a product marketing role and/or a high-technology / SaaS environment.
- Proven ability to both plan and execute.
- Experience working with cross functional teams, including sales, product management, customer success and support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent relationship-building skills and a strong positive attitude
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to excel in a dynamic environment and balance multiple priorities.
If you are a self-starter with excellent communication skills and a passion to help translate technical concepts into concise benefits prospective customers value, you will thrive at Clio.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build out the strategy and execution plan for PMM-led corporate initiatives, specific to our Manage team, with the potential to extend to related product portfolios;
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for product releases;
- Develop clear and concise product positioning;
- Work with the Marketing team and cross-functionally to develop and drive customer, prospect and partner facing campaigns;
- Work with Clio’s training team to plan, develop and champion the sales enablement program for your portfolio;
- Collaborate with Customer Insights, Marketing and other cross-functional teams to champion and execute competitive intelligence, market research, sales enablement and buyer persona initiatives;
- Use customer and market insights to deliver meaningful contribution to Clio’s product roadmap;
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a workplace that is distributed by design. This means that Clio offers employees more choice: the opportunity to work from one of our hub offices across Canada, remotely, or a combination of both. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology, and culture to ensure our team members are able to do their best work whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers.