We are currently seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in Burnaby. This role can be performed from one of our Canadian offices, remotely across Canada, or a combination of both.
What your team does:
As a Product Marketing Manager at Clio, you’ll be part of a team that values excellence and initiative, loves testing, and cares about results. Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact and you will be supported along your career journey to take chances and grow into the professional you desire to be.
You will be surrounded by a talented group of high-performing product marketers, seasoned in SaaS and driven by collective success. Together, you will set the bar for best-in-class product marketing practices and use them to maintain our position as the leader in legal practice management.
Who you are:
You will lead the go-to-market (GTM) and product adoption efforts for Clio’s Service Delivery solutions, which are part of our Clio Manage product portfolio. This includes positioning and messaging, new feature launches, internal team enablement, and other initiatives that help empower our customers to improve their operations.
A day in the life might look like:
- Partnering with your product management, design, and growth counterparts to develop strategies that successfully bring new features to market.
- Enabling sales, marketing, support, customer success, and other internal teams to tell a compelling story about our product benefits.
- Creating stand-out product positioning, messaging, and strategies that differentiate Clio in the marketplace.
- Building and executing tactical marketing plans that increase product and feature adoption.
- Speaking to and with our customers to gain new perspective and feedback on our products.
- Collaborating with customer insights, customer marketing, competitive intelligence, and other cross-functional teams to develop market research.
- Building experiments, testing theories, and sharing learnings with cross-functional teams.
You may be a fit for this role if:
- You’ve been there, done that. You have 2+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You’re a storyteller. You have a proven track record of creating compelling product narratives and applying them in written and verbal form.
- You love your customers. You have a passion for understanding customer motivations, behaviours, and needs.
- You’re collaborative. You enjoy working together with your team and cross-functionally to drive stronger outcomes.
- You’re creative. You have a habit of thinking outside the box in your marketing approaches.
- You’re a self-starter. You’re naturally curious, resourceful, and motivated to make things happen.
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a workplace that is distributed by design. This means that Clio offers employees more choice: the opportunity to work from one of our hub offices across Canada, remotely, or a combination of both. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology, and culture to ensure our team members are able to do their best work whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers