We are currently seeking a Customer Onboarding Specialist to join our Customer Enablement team in Burnaby or Toronto.
Our Customer Enablement team is hyper-focused on providing exceptional onboarding and customer experience through our customers’ lifecycles. We are a dedicated team who enjoy what we do and are serious about truly making a positive impact on our customers’ businesses.
Who you are:
We are looking for a high output, thoughtful, and skilled onboarding specialist to add value, energy, and technical expertise to our team. You thrive in the spotlight with customers, eager to spend as much of your day as you can helping them be successful. You not only have the technical chops but also have mastered the art of customer experience to deliver on onboarding sessions as part of a customer’s full life cycle. This includes setting them up for success long term, and delivering value in every interaction. You are a troubleshooting expert, and a consummate people person with deep empathy for ensuring that our employees and customers needs are understood and expectations are not only met, but exceeded.
What you'll do:
- Conduct daily live strategy and training sessions, engaging attendees with internal tools such as Zoom video, CSAT and Salesforce;
- Identify what would indicate a customer’s “first value” and drive towards achieving it to ensure the customer is set up to realize Clio’s total value for their firm;
- Take complete responsibility for your ownership window as part of a customer’s entire Clio lifecycle, including setting customers up successfully for post-ownership window;
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Enablement to ensure a smooth and enjoyable transition into adopting our product as quickly and effectively as possible;
- Manage multiple client cases at a time with strict observance of associated tasks and deadlines (as defined by the department);
- Own customer account health with Clio’s suite of products, mitigating risk through proactive churn prevention;
- Be confident, articulate, and sensitive to the needs of customers and internal partners;
- Contribute regularly to our customer-facing knowledge base [Help Center];
- Partner with other members of the Customer Enablement and Tech Esc teams to develop processes around the design, development, extraction and training activities;
- Gain an expert understanding of and stay up to date with Clio’s suite of products and common workflows as well as industry best practices based on our client’s area of law;
- And other duties as required.
You should have:
- Healthy customer obsession and focus on delivering exceptional client experience.
- Proactive mindset, constantly thinking outside the box to employ creative solutions where appropriate.
- Effortless communication skills, confident and sensitive to the needs of customers (internal and external) of all abilities.
- Comfort and confidence facilitating ‘in person’ live sessions through Zoom.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Salesforce or other SaaS tools.
- Experience working with API-driven applications.
- Proven track record in a dynamic startup environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a workplace that is distributed by design. This means that Clio offers employees more choice: the opportunity to work from one of our hub offices across Canada, remotely, or a combination of both. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology, and culture to ensure our team members are able to do their best work whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers.