We are currently seeking a Customer Onboarding Specialist to join our Customer Enablement team in Burnaby or Toronto.
We are looking for a high output, thoughtful, and skilled onboarding specialist to add value, energy, and technical expertise to our team. You thrive in the spotlight with customers, eager to spend as much of your day as you can helping them be successful. You not only have the technical chops but also have mastered the art of customer experience to deliver on onboarding sessions as part of a customer’s full life cycle. This includes setting them up for success long term, and delivering value in every interaction. You are a troubleshooting expert, and a consummate people person with deep empathy for ensuring that our employees and customers needs are understood and expectations are not only met, but exceeded.
What your team does:
Our Customer Enablement team is hyper-focused on providing exceptional onboarding and customer experience through our customers’ lifecycles. We are a dedicated team who enjoy what we do and are serious about truly making a positive impact on our customers’ businesses.
What you'll work on:
- Conduct daily live strategy and training sessions, engaging attendees with internal tools such as Zoom video, CSAT and Salesforce;
- Identify what would indicate a customer’s “first value” and drive towards achieving it to ensure the customer is set up to realize Clio’s total value for their firm;
- Take complete responsibility for your ownership window as part of a customer’s entire Clio lifecycle, including setting customers up successfully for post-ownership window;
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Enablement to ensure a smooth and enjoyable transition into adopting our product as quickly and effectively as possible;
- Manage multiple client cases at a time with strict observance of associated tasks and deadlines (as defined by the department);
- Own customer account health with Clio’s suite of products, mitigating risk through proactive churn prevention;
- Be confident, articulate, and sensitive to the needs of customers and internal partners;
- Contribute regularly to our customer-facing knowledge base [Help Center];
- Partner with other members of the Customer Enablement and Tech Esc teams to develop processes around the design, development, extraction and training activities;
- Gain an expert understanding of and stay up to date with Clio’s suite of products and common workflows as well as industry best practices based on our client’s area of law;
- And other duties as required.
What you may have:
- Healthy customer obsession and focus on delivering exceptional client experience.
- Proactive mindset, constantly thinking outside the box to employ creative solutions where appropriate.
- Effortless communication skills, confident and sensitive to the needs of customers (internal and external) of all abilities.
- Comfort and confidence facilitating ‘in person’ live sessions through Zoom.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Salesforce or other SaaS tools.
- Experience working with API-driven applications.
- Proven track record in a dynamic startup environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies.
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.
At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round which came with a US$1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology and trust us, you want to be a part of this! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.