We are currently seeking a Customer Enablement Team Lead to join our Customer Success Department.
What your team does:
Our Customer Onboarding team is hyper-focused on providing an exceptional onboarding and customer experience throughout our customers’ lifecycles. We are a dedicated team who enjoy what we do and are serious about truly making a positive impact on our customers’ businesses.
Who you are:
We are looking for a go-getter to join our Customer Onboarding team as a Team Lead. Reporting to the Sr Manager of Customer Onboarding, the ideal candidate will be a player-coach providing coaching, mentorship, and administration to a team of Onboarding Specialists. The Team Lead will champion the team’s goal of helping our customers activate with Clio - ultimately driving revenue growth and retention - by being trusted business advisors and expert guides through the key onboarding phase of our customers’ lifecycles.
Highly organized and technically strong, the ideal candidate is a consummate people person who is confident, articulate, and sensitive to the needs of both customers and internal employees; with deep empathy for ensuring that needs are understood and expectations are not only met, but exceeded.
What you’ll work on:
- Manage a team of Customer Onboarding Specialists;
- Empower your team to deliver an exceptional customer onboarding experience as business advisors helping our customers through the early customer journey;
- As a player-coach to the team:
- Act as a customer escalation point, possessing the ability to handle difficult customer conversations deftly;
- Provide support and overflow capacity to the team as needed;
- Maintain best-in-class customer service, actively coaching your team on best practices, customer feedback, personal growth etc.;
- Be a developmental leader, working closely with team members to focus on career growth potential;
- Conduct regular 1:1 coaching and constantly challenging the team by being a catalyst to their growth;
- Be an ambassador for Customer Enablement across the organization, working closely and collaboratively with key business partners in Sales, Product, Marketing, Customer Success, and Business Operations;
- Work on implementing new workflows as needed;
- Contribute to departmental OKRs pertaining to Onboarding;
- Develop and iterate on internal documentation including: Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and knowledge-base articles;
- Deliver a smooth onboarding process to new team members - managing training content, scheduling ride alongs, etc.;
- Consistently improve on internal agent onboarding to ensure an efficient path to competency and confidence performing in the role.
What you may have:
- 3+ years of customer-facing experience in a B2B SaaS environment in Customer Enablement, Support, and/or Sales
- 1-2 years of previous leadership experience
- A healthy obsession for customers, and an incessant drive to innovate
- A keen application of organization and structure
- Strong leadership skills and self sufficiency in working independently
- Ability to encourage and empower a team to succeed and work with minimal supervision
- Effortless communication skills, confident and sensitive to the needs of customers and fellow Clions of all abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Salesforce or other SaaS tools
- Experience working with Customer Success tools such as Gainsight
- Proven track record in a dynamic, fast-moving startup environment
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.