We are currently seeking a Customer Onboarding Specialist to join our Customer Enablement team in Burnaby.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
Our Customer Enablement team is hyper-focused on providing exceptional onboarding and customer experience through our customers’ lifecycles. We are a dedicated team who enjoy what we do and are serious about truly making a positive impact on our customers’ businesses.
Who you are:
We are looking for a high output, thoughtful, and skilled onboarding specialist to add value, energy, and technical expertise to our team. You thrive in the spotlight with customers, eager to spend as much of your day as you can helping them be successful. You not only have the technical chops but also have mastered the art of customer experience to deliver on onboarding sessions as part of a customer’s full life cycle. This includes setting them up for success long term, and delivering value in every interaction. You are a troubleshooting expert, and a consummate people person with deep empathy for ensuring that our employees and customers needs are understood and expectations are not only met, but exceeded.
What you'll do:
- Conduct daily live strategy and training sessions, engaging attendees with internal tools such as Zoom video, CSAT and Salesforce;
- Identify what would indicate a customer’s “first value” and drive towards achieving it to ensure the customer is set up to realize Clio’s total value for their firm;
- Take complete responsibility for your ownership window as part of a customer’s entire Clio lifecycle, including setting customers up successfully for post-ownership window;
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Enablement to ensure a smooth and enjoyable transition into adopting our product as quickly and effectively as possible;
- Manage multiple client cases at a time with strict observance of associated tasks and deadlines (as defined by the department);
- Own customer account health with Clio’s suite of products, mitigating risk through proactive churn prevention;
- Be confident, articulate, and sensitive to the needs of customers and internal partners;
- Contribute regularly to our customer-facing knowledge base [Help Center];
- Partner with other members of the Customer Enablement and Tech Esc teams to develop processes around the design, development, extraction and training activities;
- Gain an expert understanding of and stay up to date with Clio’s suite of products and common workflows as well as industry best practices based on our client’s area of law;
- And other duties as required.
You should have:
- Healthy customer obsession and focus on delivering exceptional client experience.
- Proactive mindset, constantly thinking outside the box to employ creative solutions where appropriate.
- Effortless communication skills, confident and sensitive to the needs of customers (internal and external) of all abilities.
- Comfort and confidence facilitating ‘in person’ live sessions through Zoom.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Salesforce or other SaaS tools.
- Experience working with API-driven applications.
- Proven track record in a dynamic startup environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.