Future Application for Engineering roles
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’ve got ambitious goals, hopes, and dreams, just like you. We want to serve a better solution to a centuries-old profession, for good. We believe we work better as a diverse and inclusive team, and share our learnings. We know our technology changes lives. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too.
Are you interested in #TeamClio, but don’t see the appropriate role at this time? We still want to hear from you. We welcome you to submit your resume, and we will be sure to follow up with you should a role become available in the future. We are growing and new roles come up all the time, we would be happy to keep you informed.
Our Engineering org is made up of various teams such as Security, Production Engineer, and Product Development. In each team, we look for different skills but the foundation is always the same: a knack for coding and alignment with our beliefs and values.
We’re technology-agnostic, but having experience with our tech stack is always a plus! Here are some examples:
- Building web applications at scale
- Ruby on Rails and Typescript
- AWS and related cloud tools
If you’re interested in submitting a general application, please send your resume. Here are some things we’ll be looking for:
- What makes you proud. What are some highlights in your career or professional accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What drives you. What challenges and new experiences are you looking for in your next role? What are you passionate about and most excited to work on?
- What you’re looking for in a team. What makes you a great fit at Clio?
This posting is monitored by our Talent Acquisition team. We’ll be in touch when the right position becomes available.