We are currently seeking a Senior Manager of Customer Onboarding to join our Customer Success Department in Burnaby, BC.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Enablement, the Senior Manager of Customer Onboarding will be responsible for Customer Onboarding and Software Transitions. The groups responsibilities are as follows: ensure the Clio onboarding learning experience is effortless, intuitive and enjoyable, and migrations between systems are seamless to help enable customer adoption. This challenge is both interesting and complex, we are looking to cover our larger deals, as well as our silent signups and everything in between.
Who you are:
We are looking for the person who will transform our new customer experience into something award winning. Effortless onboarding, early adoption (ie enabling our customers to gain value from using Clio as fast as possible), and data migrations are all key to this mission. While you should care deeply about all things customer, you should also have a strong macro lean positively impacting the adoption and churn across the broad cross functional journey.
You will need to be comfortable thinking outside of the box; not afraid of trying new things and ultimately, want to roll up your sleeves and make an impact on our customers and our business.
Our current team members are smart, engaged and fun. We are looking for a highly driven builder, a coach and someone who will work closely with this great team to create something that the broader Success industry will look at and ask ‘how did they do that?!’
What you'll be doing:
- Live and role model the Clio company Values;
- Alongside the Director, collaborate on the vision, strategy roadmap and goals for success within the Customer Onboarding and Data Migration teams;
- Drive tactical and strategic ideas, projects and initiatives across the company;
- Foster world class onboarding and data migrations resulting in record low Churn;
- Collaborate cross functionally with Sales, Support and Customer Success to enable maximum impact;
- Assist in implementing and analyzing key metrics and other performance indicators and deliver strategies to improve service levels;
- Oversee the growth and productivity of department members through appropriate training, coaching, quality assurance, and monitoring/acting on individual performance;
- Act as an escalation point for service resolution issues;
- Incorporate relevant feedback mechanisms and act accordingly to ensure impactful changes in service delivery.
What you should have:
- 5+ years of progressive leadership experience including 2+ years as a manager of managers.
- Experience leading Customer Success, Professional Services or Support teams.
- Experience working closely with Sales organizations.
- Experience working in a SaaS company.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience with using Salesforce.com
- Previous work experience in data transformation and customer onboarding.
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.