We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product team in Burnaby!
Product at Clio
Clio’s mission is to ‘transform the practice of law, for good.’ If you’re into mission-driven product management this might be the place for you!
Our market opportunity is rare in its scale and powered by a strong business model, Silicon Valley based investors and advisors and a product management team which is global and world-class (if we do say so ourselves)! Clio is growing rapidly with massive growth opportunities for Product Managers.
We’ve worked hard to develop an excellent product management culture with empowered PMs who are highly regarded and influential within the organization. Our team is composed of seasoned professionals from a diverse set of product backgrounds. Clio invests heavily in developing Product Managers, both in growing leaders and in the broader Product communities in which we operate.
We pride ourselves on being ‘human and high performing’ and creating a workplace where you can be challenged, supported and bring your whole self to work.
We’re seeking a Product Manager to join our flagship Clio Manage product. Owning a particular piece of this portfolio, you will work closely with your Developer and Designer counterparts (your triad) to own and drive successful outcomes in your product area.
Who You Are:
- You are the expert at your product scope at Clio. You have the ability to put yourself in our customers’ shoes and operate from a genuine place of empathy
- You have experience using both qualitative and quantitative data from multiple channels to inform decisions without succumbing to analysis paralysis
- You identify opportunities to use specific types of research to fill up gaps in your understanding
- You break down strategic objectives into initiatives that can be scoped, planned and executed on. You select the metrics to measure the success of these initiatives
- You mitigate risk of the initiatives by balancing scope, timeline and resources and escalate when needed
- Together with your triad, you are constantly improving the health of the squad
- You collaborate with other product managers to achieve shared goals
- You thrive working in a highly collaborative team environment without ego
- You have the ability to thrive and deliver while surrounded by chaos and ambiguity
- You have the enthusiasm to learn a new, complex domain and the humility to ask for help when needed
You should have:
- 2+ years as a Product Manager
- A portfolio of successes (and failures) to show. Experience not just shipping products but launching and iterating on solutions to customer problems
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in close collaboration with development and design teams
- Humility plus strong opinions that are loosely held
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the year
You may have:
- A university degree
- Experience giving back to the PM community
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience building products for a B2C or SMB B2B market
- Knowledge of and/or experience with the legal industry
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’ve got ambitious goals, hopes, and dreams - just like you. We’re on a mission to transform the legal profession, for good, by serving a better solution to a centuries old profession. We believe we work better as a diverse and inclusive team, and take time to share our learnings. You’ll have the chance to work on a product that truly changes lives. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too.
At Clio, you have the freedom to choose your own path (and change it) and build a meaningful career that works for you. Excellent health and mental wellness coverage, 4 weeks vacation time + unlimited responsible sick time, paid volunteer time, stock options, RRSP Matching, RESP contribution, parental leave options, education spending, top tech, beautiful work space, flexible working hours - all built around a culture of human and high-performance.
This is the place for people who want to make their mark.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.
You must be eligible to work in Canada.