We are currently seeking a Customer Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Team in Burnaby.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management software, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50/Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
We LOVE our customers. As the world’s most popular cloud-based legal software, we know that we’re only as successful as the law firms we enable. The Customer Marketing function is focused on helping our customers be as successful as they can, by getting them to fall in love with our products, adopt new features and functions, and evangelize the product to others. As a member of the team that owns our customer segment, you’ll be responsible for building relationships with our customer base and finding new and unique ways to better serve legal professionals across the world.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and execute on multi-channel campaigns designed to sell additional features, products, or licenses to existing customers;
- Support targets for marketing-contributed cross-sell and upsell MRR;
- Work cross-functionally with CS, Account Managers, and Product Marketing departments to identify opportunities to introduce or educate customers on new features, products, or licenses at the optimal time;
- Coordinate with various stakeholders on the marketing team to achieve campaign goals;
- Build relationships with customers at scale to increase effectiveness of cross-sell efforts through various channels including email, community platforms, and social media.
Who you are:
- You have a strong understanding of SaaS-based solutions and product marketing best practices and have a passion for technology;
- 2-3 years experience in a Marketing, Sales, or Customer Success role;
- Proven ability to both plan and execute on projects;
- Experience working with a cross functional teams, including sales, product management, customer success and support;
- Goal and results oriented—you understand the numbers, how to measure success, and how to continually optimize;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent relationship-building skills and a strong positive attitude;
- Ability to excel in a rapidly growing environment and balance multiple priorities.
- You have a combination of technical product knowledge, exceptional writing skills, and a willingness to interface at multiple levels and across multiple functions in the organization.
Here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending.
- An RRSP matching program.
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.