We are currently seeking a Director of Customer Enablement to join our Customer Success Department in Burnaby, BC.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
Reporting to the VP Customer Success, the Director of Customer Enablement will be responsible for Customer Enablement, Software Transition, Clio Services and Clio’s Academic Access Program. The groups responsibilities are as follows: ensure the Clio onboarding experience is effortless, intuitive and enjoyable, enable customer adoption, ensure customer health across our user base, harvest where appropriate, build a services team and reduce and minimize churn. This challenge is both interesting and complex, we are looking to cover our larger deals, as well as our silent signups and everything in between.
Who you are:
We are looking for the person who will transform our new customer experience into something award winning. Effortless onboarding, early adoption (ie enabling our customers to gain value from using Clio as fast as possible), data migrations, and Clio Services are all key to this mission. While you should care deeply about all things customer, you should also have a strong macro lean positively impacting Churn, Expansion and Reduction.
You will need to be comfortable thinking outside of the box, not afraid of trying new things and ultimately, want to roll up your sleeves and make an impact on our customers and our business.
Our current team members are smart, engaged and fun. We are looking for a highly driven builder, a coach and someone who will work closely with this great team to create something that the broader Success industry will look at and ask ‘how did they do that?!’
What you'll be doing:
- Live and role model the Clio company Values, helping to build an award-winning Customer Enablement team that we are proud of;
- Alongside the VP, set the vision, strategy roadmap and goals for success within the Customer Enablement team;
- Lead our back to the base Account Management team to exceed their targets;
- Foster world class onboarding and data migrations resulting in record low Churn;
- Enable our largest customers to grow and expand through the Clio CSM team;
- Collaborate cross functionally to enable maximum impact;
- Oversee the growth and productivity of department members through determining appropriate training, coaching and quality assurance, and monitoring/acting on individual performance;
- Assist in implementing and then analyzing key metrics and other performance indicators and delivers strategies to improve service levels;
- Use data to inform coaching decisions on both a team and individual level;
- Incorporate relevant feedback mechanisms and act accordingly to ensure impactful changes in service delivery.
What you should have:
- 5+ years of progressive leadership experience including 2+ years as a manager of managers;
- Customer Success/Service/Support experience;
- Experience working closely with Sales organizations;
- Experience working in a SaaS company.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience with using Salesforce.com;
- Previous work experience in data transformation and account management.
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.