We are currently seeking a Customer Support Operations & Workforce Management Analyst to join our Support Team in Burnaby.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
Who you are:
You have a healthy obsession for customers and an incessant drive to innovate, along with excellent communication & leadership skills. You bring a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a high-performing team.
You are a highly organized person with the ability to organize information, extract insights from data, and streamline processes. You demonstrate an impeccable attention to detail, and accurately follow procedures.
You can balance exceptional accuracy and timely delivery; that is, the ability to work effectively and with a sense of urgency, with minimum supervision. And in terms of technical chops, you’re familiar with Google suite and have advanced knowledge of Excel (formulas, pivot tables, and charts).
What you’ll be doing:
You will report into the Manager of Customer Experience WFM & Development and be responsible for:
- Develop accurate long and short-term workload & hiring forecasts
- Compile volume data (phone, email, chat, self-serve) and incorporate into forecast system on a daily basis
- Determine Customer Support Specialists’ schedules to meet contact centre’s service level objectives
- Process time-off requests and manage resulting impact on scheduling
- Determine workforce requirements to meet service level and response time objectives
- Provide training on Workforce Management and scheduling adherence
- Implement & maintain WFM tech
- Help build processes that work to balance agent autonomy & accountability, and empower our team to use their best judgement to help our customers.
- Assist in maintaining and administering our Support team’s telephony system (Talkdesk) and ticket system (Zendesk)
Reporting and Analytics
- Curate and analyze Support data and effectively socialize trends, anomalies, and actionable insights to appropriate stakeholders
- Provide feedback on data insights to the Support leadership team on regular and adhoc basis to help inform decision making and ensure the health of the organization
- Assist & lead projects in the Support department as is appropriate
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience in WFM in a contact center environment
- Aptitude for coding (either coding in Excel, or a development background)
- Familiarity our main support platforms: ZenDesk and Talkdesk
- Experience using WFM software and/or Business Intelligence tools (like Looker)
- Proven track record in a dynamic startup environment
- Familiarity with Legal and SaaS industries
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.