We are currently seeking a People & Culture Generalist to join our People team in Dublin.
Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 500 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries.
Clio, Dublin is our European headquarters and operates as a self-sufficient office with aggressive growth plans to expand our EMEA customer base. As part of this team, you will report directly to our Director of Engineering and work alongside an experienced development team. This role offers the opportunity to shape our future product roadmap for our International markets.
Our People team is at the heart and soul of Clio’s culture. We are the champions of the Clio experience in each of our offices (in Burnaby, Toronto, Calgary, Dublin, and LA), stewards of our Clio Values, and the glue that will keep #TeamClio strong as we scale beyond 500 employees. We value excellence, transparency, and initiative, and we offer a culture and environment that Clions rave about (see for yourself on Glassdoor). If you want to accelerate your personal and professional growth and impact an organization in infinite ways, Clio is the place for you!
Who You Are:
As our sole People Team member in our Dublin office, you will be entrusted to champion the Clio People team in our EMEA office. Our ideal candidate is an energetic people-person who thrives in a rapid-growth, high-velocity environment and embodies Clio’s values. You are extremely detail-oriented, a creative thinker, a strong communicator, and a proactive problem solver. You will be passionate about creating and cultivating a world-class workplace experience in which Clio employees can do the best work of their careers.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with our People Business Partnership, Talent Acquisition, and Employee Experience teams to provide a seamless and world-class employee journey.
- Helping to build and scale a human and high-performing business through championing and role-modeling Clio’s Values in our Dublin office.
- Serve as front-line contact and support to managers on performance development, feedback, and general HR queries.
- Identify and handle employee relations issues quickly and sensitively, exercising good judgment and discretion, partnering with Sr. People Business Partners as appropriate.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of broader people programs in EMEA and processes such as Onboarding, Performance Development, Talent Planning, Leadership Development, and more.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of EMEA employment legal requirements and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal counsel as needed/required.
- Local point of contact for all matters relating to facilities management (reception, front desk, food and beverage ordering) and other office perks and programs.
- Support EMEA Talent Acquisition efforts through boots on the ground initiatives (events, candidate sourcing, interview experience onsite)
What you should have:
- Strong knowledge of Irish Employment Law.
- The ability to thrive in a rapidly-changing, fast-moving environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative work style.
- A passion for supporting people on their journey to being happy, healthy, and high-performing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail and organization.
- The ability to successfully strike the right balance of being an advisor to the business but also an advocate for employees; managing through ambiguity and competing priorities.
As the People team member in this office, and as part of a self-sufficient EMEA team, you will advocate and pioneer the office culture and employee’s journey at Clio. Expect a fast-paced culture with the ability to transform an industry and your career. Here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- A pension matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.