We are currently seeking a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to join our Product team in Dublin.
Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 500 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries.
Clio, Dublin is our European headquarters and operates as a self-sufficient office with aggressive growth plans to expand our EMEA customer base. As part of this team, you will report directly to our Director of Engineering and work alongside an experienced development team. This role offers the opportunity to shape our future product roadmap for our International markets.
Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
Who you are:
- You are able to explain the decisions you make.
- You are a role model for the people around you.
- You have an idea of what quality looks like, and hold yourself accountable to that.
- You assist your peers, department, and organisation in meeting that standard.
- You are a contributor to the technologies you work with.
- Your collaboration is cross-organisational.
- Experienced with our tech stack (Ruby on Rails, Typescript, AngularJS).
- Experienced writing software at scale.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working in a fast-paced agile environment to deliver high quality, scalable solutions for the EMEA market.
- Shaping the future product roadmap for the International market.
- Owning your projects from inception to deployment. Becoming a subject matter expert to educate your peers and department.
- Contributing to our automated pipelines, tests and frameworks.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders across distributed teams.
- Taking pride in the work you do, providing constant feedback to your team and the product team.
- Embedding with a diverse team with different expertise and levels of experience.
- Collaborating across the business. Almost every software developer at Clio collaborates with colleagues from Sales and Customer Success to receive feedback from our customers.
Why Clio, Dublin?
As a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer in our Dublin office, and as part of a self-sufficient EMEA team, you will play a large role in maintaining and developing our office culture and practices. Expect a fast-paced culture with the ability to transform an industry, and your career. Here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health benefits, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending.
- A pension matching program.
- Regular team outings and office fun with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with!
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.