We are currently seeking an IT Specialist to join our IT team in Burnaby.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
What you will be doing:
- Provide front line support for technical issues across our environment
- Train new Clions on systems and applications and various technologies
- Resolve technical problems: Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems
- Perform inventory of all hardware
- Understand the importance of IT security protocols
- Research and evaluate new products, including both hardware and software
- Continually grow, learn, and share as we strive to push technical boundaries
What you should have:
- Experience managing inbound tickets within Jira
- Experience with JAMF and GSuite
- Experience working in environments with 2500+ endpoints
- Broad knowledge of macOS, iOS, and Windows systems
- Detailed knowledge of networking infrastructure
- Familiarity with administering a large suite of SaaS tools including Jira/Confluence, Adobe, Zoom, Dropbox, Salesforce
- A love of dogs 🐶
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Managed small to medium sized projects
- Experience working with global offices and communicating abroad
- Experience with Identity and Access Management platforms such as Okta
- Ability to script in Ruby, Python or BASH
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.