We are currently seeking Business Development Representatives to join our Sales team .
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere.
With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
Our Business Development Representative team drives our outbound business development effort, from prospecting to closing the deal. They seek out new opportunities using data and technology to reinforce their tenacity and skill. We're selling the market leading solution for cloud-based Legal Practice Management and Legal CRM, helping lawyers make the move to the cloud.
Who you are
We are looking for a person that thrives in a rapid-growth and high velocity environment. We are looking for dedicated and experienced sales professionals eager to take deals to close. Clio’s sales team is comprised of experienced leaders. We seek people who want to learn from the best and go above and beyond.
What you'll be doing
- Cold-call into identified target accounts within an assigned segment;
- Working and collaborating directly with our Account Executives
- Create awareness of, boost interest in, and set up demonstrations of Clio's product;
- Build an understanding of the assigned territory/segment, develop unique solutions to prospects and create leads;
- Develop Sales skills through regular training and review cycles;
- Consult and adapt to varying customer requirements;
- Understand customers' practice areas, competitive differentiators, technical requirements, and demonstrate Clio's value proposition.
What you should have
- 1-2 years of sales experience or transferable experience, including cold-calling;
- Knowledge and passion for technology and cloud-based products;
- A competitive mindset;
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Serious bonus points if you have
- Sales experience and training at a leading tech/IT company;
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.