We are currently seeking a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our Marketing Team in Burnaby.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management software, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
As a passionate, analytical, and creative Marketing Operations Specialist you will help support our marketing organization as we grow. You’ll be at the heart of our marketing efforts, working to combine the processes, metrics, and technology that will enable the marketing organization to target the right buyers, generate high-quality leads, and help move them down the funnel.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitor the automated email campaigns to identify areas to optimize and provide ongoing reporting on analytics/tracking, A/B testing, campaign health, and list management
- Create and maintain email marketing related dashboards and reports
- Build and maintain forms and landing pages to support acquisition, nurture/re-engagement, and customer marketing efforts
- Audit and standardize Marketo landing page templates
- Conduct regular audits of the database and support the creation of segments using demographic and behavioral criteria
- Maintain the quality of marketing data including compliance with CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CASL and related regulatory requirements
- Implement best practices for the marketing database, including data governance, regulatory compliance, predictive analysis on the overall growth or contraction of the database
- Manage marketing technology stack (Wrike, Unbounce, Marketo, GotoWebinar) and the sync to our CRM (Salesforce)
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation of standard operational processes and procedures
- Support the training of the marketing team on tools, reports, data availability while driving adoption of standard marketing processes, systems, and tools across the team
- Manage communication regarding system outages, issues, and notifications
Who you are:
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to work independently to manage your own portfolio of projects
- Organized and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to maintain exceptional attention to detail in hands-on execution
- Inquisitive and analytical with a desire to find solutions and get things done
- A learner
- Enthusiastic for the design and optimization of systems
- A strong communicator and able to make sense of large datasets
What you should have:
- 1-year Marketo experience
- Prior experience in a SAAS company is a plus
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Understanding of best-in-class marketing principles and practices
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work easily with numbers
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.