We are currently seeking a Corporate Security Engineer to join our IT team in Burnaby.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
As a Corporate Security Engineer at Clio, you will report to our Senior IT manager. You will also work closely with our security teams.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide security guidance and recommendations on a constant stream of new technologies and integrations.
- Take a leadership role in driving internal security and privacy initiatives.
- Interact directly with the security community regarding vulnerabilities and threats.
- Analyze, assess, and respond to various internal and external threats.
- Regularly assess modern/emerging security technologies.
- Conduct regular security assessments.
- Be an advocate for security across Clio.
What you should have:
- 4+ years in enterprise security engineering and/or DevOps security.
- You have designed, built, and operated enterprise security tools (DLP, Anti-malware, Firewalls, Identity & Access Management).
- You are experienced in, and up to date on, endpoint security specifically relating to macOS.
- You write clean, performant code. Builds supportable & quality systems.
- You are able to thrive in the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment via your self-motivated and results-oriented approach.
- You have excellent interpersonal verbal & written communication skills.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Proven experience with Python, Ruby, and Bash.
- Secured enterprise applications such as GSuite, Salesforce, and Okta/OneLogin
- You have built and operated infrastructure and distributed systems in AWS.
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.