We are currently seeking a Software Developer to join our Product Payments team. We want someone who wants to make an impact on their peers, the product, and our customers. You would have a major impact on our architecture as we are taking our large monolithic Rails app and modularizing it. You’d be working on a product used by tens of thousands of lawyers and ensuring they get organized and focused on their practice.
Who you are:
- You are curious and are always striving to improve yourself
- You have a desire to learn
- You are a rational and critical thinker
- You seek solutions when you find problems
- You lead through your example
- You are a humble team player
- Designing, building, deploying, and supporting large-scale applications on the server side
- Ability to write clean code
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Experience and interest in web application security
- Experience and interest in performance, load, and scalability issues
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Rails and Ruby on Rails, Angular.js, Typescript or React Native
- Experience scaling from thousands of users to hundreds of thousands of users
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.