We are currently seeking a Workplace Experience Coordinator to join our Employee Experience Team in Calgary.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
Our Employee Experience team is at the heart and soul of Clio’s culture. We are the champions of workplace experience in each of our offices (in Burnaby, Toronto, Calgary, Dublin, and LA), stewards of our Clio Values, and the glue that will keep #TeamClio strong as we scale to 500 employees and beyond. We value excellence, transparency, and initiative, and we offer a culture and environment that Clions rave about (see for yourself on Glassdoor). If you want to accelerate your personal and professional growth and impact an organization in infinite ways, Clio is the place for you!
Our ideal candidate is an energetic people person who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, and service-oriented workplace environment. You are extremely detail oriented, a creative thinker, a proactive problem solver, and a perpetually positive personality. You will be passionate about creating and cultivating a world-class workplace experience in which Clio employees can do the best work of their careers.
What you’ll be doing:
As the local key contact for Workplace Experience, you will coordinate all aspects of office space operations for Clio Calgary, including:
- Reception - welcoming guests, candidates, and Clions alike with a stellar reception presence;
- Food/beverage programming;
- Workplace health and safety programs;
- Furniture procurement and maintenance;
- Space planning, seating, department moves;
- Support to office renos, expansions, and moves;
- Office maintenance and repairs;
- Space decor and beautification;
- Coordination with building management, security, and other vendors;
- Management of spending, budget tracking, and reporting for local office expenses.
Working collaboratively with our distributed Employee Experience and People teams and other internal stakeholders, you will provide support to global People and Experience initiatives, including:
- Support to new employee onboarding;
- Basic IT and AV support - event set-up, simple troubleshooting, and liaising with the IT department for local office needs;
- Event coordination and execution - including team building, community, recruitment, and giving/philanthropic/volunteering events.
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending.
- An RRSP matching program.
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.