We are currently seeking an Account Builder to join our Customer Enablement team in Burnaby.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
Clio Grow is an intake software built to assist attorneys with streamlining their intake process. The Account Builder role will be supporting customers with their Clio Grow onboarding, account setup and customization.
Who you are:
We are looking for a high output, innovative, go-getter to join our Account Builder team. You not only have the motivation and drive to execute, but also the desire to deliver a positive back-end customer onboarding experience. This includes setting our customers up for success long-term, and delivering value as you work through cases. This role is ideal for anyone looking to kick start their career in the SaaS industry.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with our Customer Onboarding Specialists to ensure value creation throughout the onboarding experience for our customers;
- Set up a customer’s forms and documents within Clio Grow;
- Work independently to manage multiple customer cases simultaneously with strict observance of associated tasks and deadlines (defined by department);
- Convert customer’s intake forms into Clio Grow’s form builder;
- Transpose and format client’s retainers and fee agreements into Clio Grow’s document editor;
- Customize customer’s Clio Grow dashboard;
- Advise appropriate departments on any Clio Grow technical issues;
- Collaborate with product and design teams about potential Clio Grow enhancements;
- Be confident, articulate, and sensitive to the needs of customers and internal partners;
- Gain a deep understanding of, and staying up to date with, the Clio product and common workflows;
- Bringing innovation to the role through continuously looking for process and technology improvements to enhance the customer’s journey and automate the function of the role;
- Other duties as required.
What you should have:
- A positive attitude and team player mentality;
- A self-motivator with a knack for repetitive administrative tasks;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask;
- Ability to take direction with a sense of urgency;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Available to be flexible with their work hours to support high volume peaks if needed.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- 1+ years of experience in a Customer Success, Support or Professional Services environment;
- Experience with Salesforce, Trello, GSuite, ABBYY FineReader Online LibreOffice;
- Experience working with API-driven applications;
- Interest in joining a dynamic, high growth, and fast-moving Saas company.
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.