Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
We’re seeking an Intermediate Software Developer to join our newly formed Product Growth team. This team will focus on optimizing our key growth levers at Clio, delivering value to our customers the moment they want it, with as little friction as possible. You are an experienced, metrics-driven developer who has ideally worked in B2C or SMB B2B product organizations.
Who you are:
- You are able to explain the decisions you make.
- You are a role model for the people around you.
- You have an idea of what quality looks like, and hold yourself accountable to that. You assist your peers, department and organization in meeting that standard.
- You are a contributor to technologies you work with.
- Your collaboration is cross-organization.
What you’ll do:
- Produce architectures that are scalable from day one.
- You define and apply new ways to increase your impact.
- You can see around corners, solving problems before they have a chance to come up.
- You actively find ways to share your experience in the community
- You are involved in the building of teams in addition to interviewing.
Nice to have:
- Experience with any of our tech stack (Ruby on Rails, Typescript, AngularJS, React Native, Swift, Kotlin).
- Experience writing software at scale.
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.
You must be eligible to work in Canada.