Clio, Dublin is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our high-performing sales team. We’re building a team of A-player individuals that efficiently and consistently deliver to sales targets. This role offers the opportunity to build a long term career with an established Canadian company.
With the help of the cloud, Clio makes solicitors' lives simpler and helps them better organise and manage their legal practices.
Clio, Dublin drives our EMEA expansion and is home to product development, sales, marketing, and customer success. The team operates like a startup within a larger company, which means we experiment and blaze the trail for Clio in new markets around the world.
Clio is one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 350 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognised as one of https://www.canadastop100.com/bc/ and Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Additionally, Clio was recently awarded Tech Culture of the Year and this department won ICMI’s Most Innovative Customer Service.
Why join our sales team?
A Sales Development Representative is the backbone of any high performing sales team. We are looking for passionate, hard-working, goal-oriented, and overall kick-ass SDRs to help drive Clio's flagship product to the next stage in growth. If you are at the top of your game, excited for a challenge, and can sell, then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work to qualify new leads to opportunities for Account Executives (AE's) to convert to new business
- Use Salesforce to prioritise and organise leads through Views, Tasks and Calendar;
- Track key metrics including the number of Leads to Qualified Leads and Conversions at all stages in the sales funnel;
- Structure daily routine according to the highest level of productivity and efficiency;
- Coordinate and systematically plan with AE and Head of Sales on the best approach to target your territory's demographics;
- Participate in weekly team meetings to discuss strategies, progress, and concerns;
- Travel when needed for live events around Ireland and the UK;
- Understand, promote, and continually educate self about company products, services, and feature releases.
You should have:
- 1 - 2 years Sales experience, including cold-calling;
- Knowledge and passion for technology and cloud-based products;
- A competitive mindset;
- A continuous improvement mindset.
- Strong technical skills, with Salesforce, Marketo and Google Apps experience desirable;
- Meticulous organisational skills and be self-motivated;
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Innate friendliness, with an outgoing personality;
- Flexibility and ability to multitask.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience with full sales cycle, or from a professional sales environment;
- Experience with transactional sales and how to pitch value;
- Experience running demos.
Why would you want to work here:
As a Sales Development Representative in this office, and as part of a self-sufficient EMEA team expect a fast-paced culture with the ability to transform an industry, and your career. Here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- A pension matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.