We are currently seeking a Product Manager, Product Growth to join our Burnaby team.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
We’re seeking an Intermediate Product Manager to join our newly formed Product Growth team. This team will focus on optimizing our key growth levers at Clio, delivering value to our customers the moment they want it, with as little friction as possible. You are an experienced, metrics-driven product manager who has ideally worked in B2C or SMB B2B product organizations.
- You are the expert at your product scope at Clio. You understand the users, customers and marketplace of Clio and have an intuitive understanding of the activities and levers that impact growth.
- You make decisions using both qualitative and quantitative data from multiple channels.
- You identify opportunities to use specific types of research to fill up gaps in your understanding.
- You break down strategic objectives into initiatives that can be scoped, planned and executed on.
- You select the metrics to measure the success of these initiatives
- You mitigate risk of the initiatives by balancing scope, timeline and resources and escalate when needed.
- Together with your triad, you are constantly improving the health of the squad.
- You collaborate with other product managers to achieve shared goals.
- You make strong decisions for your squad and inform recommendations for bigger challenges.
You should have:
- 2+ years as a Product Manager
- A portfolio of successes (and failures) to show. Experience not just shipping product but launching and iterating on solutions to customer problems.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in close collaboration with development and design teams.
- Humility plus strong opinions that are loosely held.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the year.
You may have:
- A university degree.
- Experience giving back to the PM community.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience building products for a B2C or SMB B2B market.
- Experience working in a product growth team or a metrics driven product organization
- Knowledge of and/or experience with the legal industry
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.
You must be eligible to work in Canada.