We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our Sales Account Representative team in Toronto.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
Who you are:
We aren’t looking for any traditional Sales Manager to join this team. We are looking for an individual that thrives in a rapid-growth and high velocity environment. We are looking for a leader who is eager to continue to build on our success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and grow a high performing sales team, responsible for exceeding sales targets. You will be taking over an existing team of 7-10 Sales Account Representatives;
- Identify areas for improvement and take an active role in coaching and developing a dynamic team;
- Working closely with Sales Leadership and cross functional teams;
- Collaborate closely with business operations teams to analyze results and see opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs;
What you should have:
- Demonstrated success as both a top performing sales person and team leader/manager;
- Experience developing sales teams through regular 1:1’s, continuous training and coaching;
- Experience working in fast paced and high growth technology companies;
- A track record of developing people and building high velocity sales teams;
- Extraordinary communication and organizational skills. Ability to gain buy-in and motivate a team;
- A competitive mindset.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- SaaS experience;
- Experience with transactional sales.
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.