We are currently seeking an Employee Experience Coordinator to join our Employee Experience Team in Toronto.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
Who you are:
As an Employee Experience Coordinator in our Toronto office, you will be entrusted to champion the Clio experience in our second largest office location. Working collaboratively with our distributed Employee Experience and People teams, you will also support the global Clio experience across our five office locations. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about helping others, with a strong customer-service oriented mindset, an impeccable attention to detail, and (most importantly) an ability to find fun, even in the face of challenge.
What you’ll be doing:
- Facilitate an exceptional workplace experience - supporting and collaborating with your Office Experience and Employee Experience colleagues, you’ll ensure guests and employees alike are well taken care of inside Clio’s office space. You will be a local point of contact for all matters relating to facilities management, furniture and ergonomics, contract services, and office perks and programs.
- Lead local philanthropic and volunteer initiatives.
- Promote physical and mental wellness at Clio by coordinating local and regional wellness programming (think: yoga, bootcamp, on-site RMT visits, mindfulness programs, and the like) for all employees.
- Event management - coordinate, lead, and/or support in execution of:
- Internal (team) events such as social outings, learning and development events, training workshops, team-building events, and annual corporate events.
- Community events such as hiring fairs and networking nights.
- Hosted events such as meet-ups or other special events hosted in our space.
- Create connections and support effective communication across the company by:
- partnering effectively with leaders and stakeholders at all levels.
- being an approachable and trusted point of contact for employee experience questions and concerns.
- engaging in proactive communication and feedback practices.
- monitoring and responding to inquiries and service requests via internal channels.
- supporting social media efforts (and coordination with media team).
- Support cross-functional People initiatives such as Foundational Onboarding and other programs
You should have:
- A naturally extroverted and magnetic personality;
- The ability to build relationships quickly and sustain a feeling of belonging within a group;
- A perpetually positive outlook on life and a can-do attitude when presented with big challenges;
- A passion for supporting people on their journey to being happy, healthy, and high-performing;
- Experience in public speaking and the ability to engage a crowd;
- The ability to thrive in a rapidly-changing, fast-moving environment.
- Tech-savvy aptitude.
Bonus points if you have:
- 2+ years experience in hospitality, event planning, the performing arts, human resources, or a related field;
- Up-to-date certifications in First Aid, Serving it Right, Food Safe and the like;
- Experience working in a fast-growth start-up environment.
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.