We are currently seeking a Workplace Experience Manager to join our Employee Experience Team in Burnaby.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
Our Employee Experience team is at the heart and soul of Clio’s culture. We are the champions of workplace experience in each of our offices (in Burnaby, Toronto, Calgary, Dublin, and LA), stewards of our Clio Values, and the glue that will keep #TeamClio strong as we scale to 500 employees and beyond. We value excellence, transparency, and initiative, and we offer a culture and environment that Clions rave about (see for yourself on Glassdoor). We are seeking a Workplace Experience Manager to bring an experience-oriented passion to the building and maintenance of Clio’s award-winning offices. If you want to accelerate your personal and professional growth and impact an organization in infinite ways, Clio is the place for you!
Who you are:
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about creating beautiful and functional spaces. You should be extremely detail oriented, have a flare for fun design, excel in project management and execution, be willing to wield the occasional tool in hands-on work, and most importantly, you will do all this in service of creating and cultivating a world-class workplace experience in which Clio employees can do the best work of their careers.
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with the Director of Employee Experience and other internal stakeholders to forecast and plan for office build-outs, expansions, renovations, and moves
- Liaise with external contractors, designers, vendors, suppliers
- Manage all aspects of scheduling, logistics, and internal communications during design/build projects
- Coordinate all aspects of budgeting for space projects
Oversee all aspects of office space operations for Clio's existing and future office locations, including:
- Physical security and visitor/guest reception
- Workplace health and safety programs
- Food/beverage programs
- Furniture procurement, maintenance
- Space planning, seating, department moves
- Maintenance and repairs
- Space decor and beautification
- Coordination with building management, security, and other vendors
- Collaborate with Employee Experience, People Operations, and other internal teams to design for, build, and manage an exceptional workplace experience at Clio
- Mentor and enrol local Employee Experience team members in the execution of workplace initiatives
- Internal communications and management of resources for workplace experience needs
You should have:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Next level organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Rock-solid communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience leading/managing large scale building/design projects
- Experience working with multiple vendors/contractors/external service providers
- Familiarity with rapid-growth tech environments is a plus
- Design background a plus
- Willingness to travel (as required)
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.