We are currently seeking a Customer Success Specialist, EMEA to join our Customer Success team in Dublin.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
We are looking for someone who is interested in playing a critical role in a close-knit team as we strive to become the market leader in the UK. This team is hyper-focused on enabling our customers’ success at every interaction point with Clio. We are a dedicated team who enjoy what we do and are serious about truly making a positive impact on our customers’ businesses.
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success, EMEA, this exciting opportunity calls upon your prior B2B SaaS experience in developing and maintaining a deep understanding of technology by building breadth and depth of knowledge around Clio’s platform and services. We seek candidates who have a mission to take a creative approach in developing and maintaining strong customer relationships and ensuring our customers are on an upward trajectory for success.
You will serve as a trusted advisor and bring your consultative mindset to each interaction and drive effective change by representing the voice of the customer. With sales and development working on the same floor as you, you will play a key part in acting as the connective tissue between our Customer and the Product team.
Who you are:
- A strong communicator and collaborator;
- An effective problem solver, through digging deep to understand problems, patterns, engagement statistics, and customer health scores;
- Confident, articulate, and sensitive to the needs of customers and internal partners;
- Positive and take a growth mindset approach to continuously improve your knowledge and skill-set;
- Empathetic and sensitive to the needs of both customers and internal employees;
- A high achiever that goes above and beyond to set an inspirational example for your team;
- Highly organised.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating and driving growth for and with our customers;
- Handle inbound requests by phone, chat, and email with an eye to making the customer experience as effortless as possible;
- Through your mastery of the Clio product, confidently answer the question asked and proactively answer the next one they haven’t even thought of;
- Capture feedback on the product for use by our Product team;
- Methodically troubleshoot issues and coordinate resolution with the rest of the Clio Team;
- Add to our knowledge base, constantly checking for quality and coach our users in the usage of this knowledge base;
- Conduct strategy and training sessions to ensure customers are onboarded in a manner that sets them up for success in adopting Clio’s suite of products;
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Enablement to ensure a smooth and enjoyable transition into adopting our product as quickly and effectively as possible;
- Perform data transformations and imports from various sources into the Clio products;
- Manage multiple client cases at a time with strict observance of associated tasks and deadlines (as defined by the department);
- Partner with other members of customer-facing teams to develop processes around the design, development, extraction and training activities;
- Gain a deep understanding of and stay up to date with the Clio product and common workflows;
- Contribute to personal and group projects to improve service delivery and processes across the department.
- Attend conferences and CS events in the EMEA space
What you should have:
- Ability to identify, communicate, and solve potential business issues or challenges
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Confidence in performing live training demonstrations, both web-based and, occasionally, in-office
- Any knowledge needed?
- 1-2 years of experience required in either support, sales, customer success or technical responsibilities
- Availability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours to support the needs of high priority demos
Nice to have:
- A strong understanding of SFDC or CS related technology stacks
- Familiarity with Legal or other professional service industries is a plus!
As a Customer Success Specialist in this office, and as part of a self-sufficient EMEA team, you will pioneer the maintenance of strong customer relationships . Expect a fast-paced culture with the ability to transform an industry, and your career. Here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.