We are currently seeking a Growth Marketer to join our Marketing team in Toronto.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries.
Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
We’re seeing a Growth Marketer with a proven track record of strategizing, implementing, and executing data-driven top of the funnel marketing programs that attract more engaged customers.
Reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing, you’ll be part of a team that values excellence and initiative, loves testing, and cares about results. Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact, and you will be supported with best-in-class technology, large budgets, and an outstanding team. The ideal leader will combine strategic thinking and planning with executional excellence. Strong communication and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders are critical skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help build Clio’s growth strategy, identifying marketing opportunities that can be optimized to unlock exponential growth.
- Introduce demand campaigns that bring our story to life for prospects and customers.
- Analyse all aspects of Clio’s marketing funnel and identify the largest areas of improvement and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Maintain scalable end-to-end programs, designed with specific goals based on the business segment.
- Partner with the marketing operations, analytics, and sales teams to monitor metrics and results, adjusting programs as needed to meet goals.
- 3-5 years of experience in a fast-paced, demand generation focused marketing organization.
- Proven experience in managing a wide range of paid and organic channels.
- An understanding of the B2B sales funnel and focus on driving leads and opportunities.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience measuring data-driven marketing programs.
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills.
- Outstanding ability to plan, organize, and execute multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting deadlines.
We offer a great compensation package and an opportunity to shape a great growth story with unlimited potential. Here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.