We are currently seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our team from anywhere in Canada!
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
Who you are:
We aren’t looking for just any traditional Salesforce developer to join this team. We’re looking for someone who will have a fundamental role in setting our company’s overall strategy; someone who thrives in a rapid-growth, high-velocity environment, and someone who lives and breathes our values. We’re looking for an innovator!
You’ll be working in a multi-faceted Business Operations team that values excellence and initiative. In 2017, this team was recognized as Team of the Year by BC Tech Association at the Technology Impact Awards. Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact, and you will be supported with a full tech stack and the infrastructure of an outstanding team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Write great code that delights our business users.
- Turn business requirements into reality—developing robust, intelligent, and scalable solutions with the right blend of declarative and custom development.
- Build customized and configurable Salesforce solutions using the latest technologies: Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, and HTML5/CSS/JS.
- Lead and participate in process design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Document system configuration and administrative processes.
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices to inform and recommend system and process improvements.
- Other duties as required.
You should have:
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent experience).
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce development and administration.
- Experience working in an agile environment, including using tools such as Jira and Git.
- Self-motivated, independent, and deadline-oriented.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A passion for learning and willingness to share your knowledge.
- Salesforce certifications a bonus
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.